What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Remember walking in Bohumin at night before going forward to Prague. Me and my friend almost missed our train to Prague. :p

I hope you didn't miss it and enjoyed the time here :) :grinning:

Also remember booking some place to stay after leaving metro. :rofl: I had some numbers written down and was calling one by one. These were good times!

Also remember booking some place to stay after leaving metro. :rofl: I had some numbers written down and was calling one by one. These were good times!

I hope it will be possible to travel again soon :( I miss visiting interesting cities, countries and places :cry: And also the trance parties there...

I hope you didn't miss it and enjoyed the time here :) :grinning:
No, I didn't, but we also almost missed our EC train back from Prague, because my friends were shopping so long just before leaving and it came out that trams were out that morning, so we had to take a bus, then metro. When we were leaving metro at Hlavni Nadrazi, we had 4 minutes till deperatures. :lol: When I was next to stairs where was our train I fell on the ground, because of my friend's bag got my way, but I collected everything and made it, because that friend was staying next to electric doors, so it didn't close and train didn't go without me. It'd be shitty if it did, because I had our tickets. :lol:

I hope it will be possible to travel again soon :( I miss visiting interesting cities, countries and places :cry: And also the trance parties there...
Yeah, me too.. I'm glad I attended a party with The Thrillseekers nin January. One and only party this year.

No, I didn't, but we also almost missed our EC train back from Prague, because my friends were shopping so long just before leaving and it came out that trams were out that morning, so we had to take a bus, then metro. When we were leaving metro at Hlavni Nadrazi, we had 4 minutes till deperatures. :lol: When I was next to stairs where was our train I fell on the ground, because of my friend's bag got my way, but I collected everything and made it, because that friend was staying next to electric doors, so it didn't close and train didn't go without me. It'd be shitty if it did, because I had our tickets. :lol:

Hahaha, looks like both very funny and hectic situation :) Haleluja, that you catched the train :rofl:

Hahaha, looks like both very funny and hectic situation :) Haleluja, that you catched the train :rofl:
Yeah, it's always like that when it comes to Prague. There are always some adventures. :) :rofl:

I remember a beer statue standing next to an entrance of one the pubs in Prague.

Back