What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
in the netherlands there are only about three good beers : Hertog Jan , Brand & Grolsch

there are some 'acceptable' ones like Bavaria, Jupiler, Dommelsch but only cold

then there are some very cheap ones that tastes like piss

and you have the REAL piss :yucky: called Heineken :yucky::yucky::yucky::yucky::yucky:
Huineken. :P

in the netherlands there are only about three good beers : Hertog Jan , Brand & Grolsch

and you have the REAL piss :yucky: called Heineken :yucky::yucky::yucky::yucky::yucky:

Yeh Henieken gives you crazy hangovers. Grolsh is strong and tasty! Both everywhere in the UK. Oh man, I miss jupiler!

tumblr_mvym47dmYj1sd8hovo1_500.gifv

:clap::super::clap::super::clap::super::clap::super::clap::super:

Perfect description indeed :rofl: I think the same about Heineken :yucky::yucky: Always pissed when I come to some (big) trance party and find out, that it's the beer draught here :yucky:

:bananadance:
:bananadance::bananadance:
:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:
:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

Perfect description indeed :rofl: I think the same about Heineken :yucky::yucky: Always pissed when I come to some (big) trance party and find out, that it's the beer draught here :yucky:

Is Budweiser your beer or America's? lool :)

to bad they like to sponsor those festivals with their poison , it should be forbidden by law :bumpit:

Back