EOYC 2020 Day 12 on AH.FM 30-12-2020

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
my m-audio av-40s are like 40 watts each :mask: and go pretty loud :mask:

my big set has active speackers of 650 watt rms :crazy::devil: :mask:

the first speakers are of better sound quality and can go pretty loud as well and will keep the neighbors away from the front door :ee:
:good2: but the most you like to use those tiny cat ears speakers :music::ee::mask:

:good2: but the most you like to use those tiny cat ears speakers :music::ee::mask:

those cat speakers are just a gimmick, i use the headphone itself sometimes and i have much better headphones at my disposal to use :ee: like a grado and my good old trustworthy senheisser hd555 :ee: still best sound quality on the av-40's though

volume.png

Ohhhh yes... :rave:.

castles in the sky, like we have not heard it like 100times during this eoyc

I heard that start and immediately was meh about it.. again.. for the thousandth time :P

those cat speakers are just a gimmick, i use the headphone itself sometimes and i have much better headphones at my disposal to use :ee: like a grado and my good old trustworthy senheisser hd555 :ee: still best sound quality on the av-40's though
:beer2:

psy - uplifting - psy - uplifting - psy - uplifting - psy - uplifting :rave::clap:

seems this dj like to mix like this, last year was similar set :)

I was wondering about this formula.. must be new? Cause usually it is okay to just play a psy set.. c'mon Spy! :dance3:

Annnnnnd back into some more psy

:crazy:

*Edit* I take that back..

:wall:

this is his style to make a set, i'm not against as i like both and luckily there is not tech & prog :)

Same here too.

d i d y o u r u n o u t o f b e e r s :hmmm:

impossible :beer2: still have 10 chilled cans of hertog jan left in refrigerator , 6 unchilled cans and 16 new Grolsch Beugelflesen unchilled.. should be enough for the rest of the year :bumpit:

:dance3:

Back