EOYC 2020 Day 12 on AH.FM 30-12-2020

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Ah, ok. THanks for making it clear. Perhaps I overlooked it. I thought it was connected with less activity here.
this year we had some more contestants than previous year(s) :grinning: also lot of new dj beside the old members :)

Realy nice gesture!! :best::best::best:
Sure thing! I didn't see it coming! I felt my contest mix wasn't good enough to make it, so I was glad to read that, but then I had a harder time (lots of stress) when preparing a mix and I thought I could end up not delivering it.. Finally I did it!

this year we had some more contestants than previous year(s) :grinning: also lot of new dj beside the old members :)

This year some big names where missing like Sneijder, Kearney, tyas etc. Why ?

I'm starting to recall now. Let me browse through previous EOYC contest threads.

Sure thing! I didn't see it coming! I felt my contest mix wasn't good enough to make it, so I was glad to read that, but then I had a harder time (lots of stress) when preparing mix and I thought I could end up not delivering it.. Finally I did it!

How did you mixed it?

For me i want to tell a story with my sets, so i decided to tell my emotional year.. how i felt durning 2020... I mixed it on a XDJ-RZ

Life could be so easy:lol::lol::lol:

hammer-hard-reset-i-work-in-it-finding-this-in-the-server-room-made-my-day.jpg

it IS easy :icecream:

How did you mixed it?

For me i want to tell a story with my sets, so i decided to tell my emotional year.. how i felt durning 2020... I mixed it on a XDJ-RZ
I mixed it using MixMeister. I don't have an experience with hardware.

Back