EOYC 2020 Day 12 on AH.FM 30-12-2020

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters

:beer:

:beer2:

giphy.gif

I saw that and. thought the same.

Had a buddy back in the college hayday that could open his throat up and just pour it down..

Thought.. What's the point other than a party trick - is beer still enjoyable drinking like that?

:dontknow:

This is one of the best progressive sets we have heard on this year’s EOYC , a fantastic journey of sounds , emotions and feelings

This is one of the best progressive sets we have heard on this year’s EOYC , a fantastic journey of sounds , emotions and feelings

was about to say. Sudden change of tempo. progression. build. yep.. shifted down a few gears, yet still so beautiful.

Almost that time for me to get horizontal. Have the work thing again later. Round 3 of 4 shifts. Getting sleepy, and prog is definitely not helping stay awake.

Gonna join TeamSomeSleep for a few hours.

After this here :beer:

:puff:

Almost that time for me to get horizontal. Have the work thing again later. Round 3 of 4 shifts. Getting sleepy, and prog is definitely not helping stay awake.

Welcome at my team :beer2:

see you later :wave::puff::puff::puff::puff:

Back