EOYC 2020 Day 12 on AH.FM 30-12-2020

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
giphy.gif

sorry, you are right :lol: so what with them? :lol: i know. ThePig will have IT things about the internet and so on... JaVa will be tracklisting man and take care about all TL´s :lol:

i could ask the rates for a nearby scouting building which has toilets, showers and a ground room for enough people :ee: (and a place we do not need for sleep :ee:) there are probably also other places available , germany is nearby for us so getting cheap draught GOOD beer will be easy :ee: (trankgut)

i could ask the rates for a nearby scouting building which has toilets, showers and a ground room for enough people :ee: (and a place we do not need for sleep :ee:) there are probably also other places available , germany is nearby for us so getting cheap draught GOOD beer will be easy :ee: (trankgut)

Sounds good for me! If we want to do this for sure, we can start a secret facebook group or whatsapp group! Would be so much fun!

Page #100 :dancing:

Sounds good for me! If we want to do this for sure, we can start a secret facebook group or whatsapp group! Would be so much fun!

getting fast internet shouldn't be the biggest problem :ee: but it would be wise to play stuff from some kind of high end audio device :ee: getting PA is also easy to get , i have stuff and i could ask someone from our village for speakers with subs :icecream:

Art Of Trance - Madagascar (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)

OP :choon: OP :choon: OP :choon: OP :choon: OP :choon: OP :choon:

getting fast internet shouldn't be the biggest problem :ee: but it would be wise to play stuff from some kind of high end audio device :ee: getting PA is also easy to get , i have stuff and i could ask someone from our village for speakers with subs :icecream:
Count me in, I guess. :)

I have a friend wo rented sound, also some lights and lasers!

Back