EOYC 2020 Day 13 on AH.FM 31-12-2020

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
how much moar do you want ThePig ?

:thankyou::replay:

we need MORE SPAMMERS!!!!!!111oneoneoneone11~~~~~11~~!!!!!

:: Cold Blue - The Optimist ::

:: Cold Blue - The Pessimist ::

that was great 2 weeks :music: cya later ppl some time at ah.fm and EOYC 2021 :wave: happy new year !!!! trance family :bumpit::bananadance::rave::megacrazy::dance:

dat is ook maar een mening :ee: :p :beer: hoeveel heb je nu echt op ? :drunk:

JaVa was eerst blij (want hij was moe en dronken) vervolgens denk jij dat ivafara Lucas bedoelde :p daar heb je je denkfout :p

:friends:::bumpit::lol::cat::mario:

there you have it , you had the wrong person in mind , nothing to do with an opinion :ee:

:: Cold Blue - The Optimist ::

:: Cold Blue - The Pessimist ::

the fact that once they reached page 420 on a single day , a LOT more :ee:

this was it then ...

:cry::wavecry::cry::wavecry::cry::wavecry::cry::wavecry::cry::wavecry::cry::wavecry:

JaVa was eerst blij (want hij was moe en dronken) vervolgens denk jij dat ivafara Lucas bedoelde :p daar heb je je denkfout :p

:friends:::bumpit::lol::cat::mario:

there you have it , you had the wrong person in mind , nothing to do with an opinion :ee:

Ik dacht helemaal niks joh :ee: :hug: Don't analyse my response too seriously, dear ThePig :p :) :beer2:

don't forget tomorrow we have two hours of Rene Ablaze and maybe some other djs who uploaded during the eoyc will be rescheduled

i also asked Dan about the 15 YAMC in May and he liked the idea to make it again after the last edition the 11yamc

keep eyes on forum :wink:

:best:

don't forget tomorrow we have two hours of Rene Ablaze and maybe some other djs who uploaded during the eoyc will be rescheduled

i also asked Dan about the 15 YAMC in May and he liked the idea to make it again after the last edition the 11yamc

yeah, why not ? :beer: cool idea imho :grinning:

i like the current replay :dancing: :ee:

abGj5B8_460swp.webp

:wave::friends::cry::wavecry::best::loveah::ah::wave::cry::wavecry:

It would be awesome :O Good night to all :super:

There's a reason why Afterhours.fm is the best, imo
It's because of people like you, Dan, all the mods, community and of course polar, many thanks on the tracklists

Ya'll got rid of the merchandise (T-shirts etc.):book:

Back