EOYC 2020 Day 4 on AH.FM 22-12-2020

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
:bravo:
oh yeah but need some energy for work :P
well next week is with afternoonshifts, i hope for 31 they don't call us back :megacrazy:

your mobile phone suddenly breaks and you will not have a replacement before the end of 1st January 2021 :bumpit:

problem solved :lol:

:rave::bounce::rave::dance3:

CHOOOOOOOOON ALERT :tjon::tjon::tjon::tjon::tjon::tjon:

CHOOOOOOOOON ALERT :tjon::tjon::tjon::tjon::tjon::tjon:

tumblr_mbenthXrwa1qzkqn9o1_500.gifv

Paul Denton - Automatik (Extended Mix)

your mobile phone suddenly breaks and you will not have a replacement before the end of 1st January 2021 :bumpit:

yeah but they are planning before and not with phone, yet is unsure how they decide, but when they asked us nobody said yes we wan't to work 31st till 10pm :megacrazy:

:bravo:
oh yeah but need some energy for work :P
well next week is with afternoonshifts, i hope for 31 they don't call us back :megacrazy:

the energy during Eoyc dont take from sleep... but from thoughts about Eoyc and time, when you will listen :lol: :bumpit: :tease:

tumblr_mgt37zw2011rd7d9oo1_500.gifv

tumblr_mjxfe5DAO61qmnu9to1_500.gifv

those vocals :rave::rave::rave:

kutkapjes :lolz:

now there is a Ska3 version from a certain group :lolz:, maybe another another version exists :hmmm: i know of cds called schuine cafe hits :lol::bumpit:

another way how to listen all eyoc :lol: but maybe with the side effects that he will have nowhere to return to work :lol:

Back