EOYC 2020 Day 6 on AH.FM 24-12-2020

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
time for calming down and some sleep :)

Is that what time it is? Just getting things started over here. It's prime time! :dancing:

Morning time time for you though, right?

1. TINLICKER x ROBERT MILES - Children (extended mix)
2. TOMAS HEREIDA - Gave u my love (extended mix)

:puff:

that would be illegal probably in these times :bumpit:
Don't even tell me this, :lolz:

They prepare to throw a NYE party, but they say we can't go outside since 19 till 6 am the next day, which is illegal, because we don't have martial law, state of emergency or state of natural disaster.

Is that what time it is? Just getting things started over here. It's prime time! :dancing:

it is 13 minutes after midnight here :smile:

here it is 14 minutes past midnight :music:

12 a.m. here in Prague, we're on from 8 a.m. of the previous day, which means 16 hours :) And the Nocturnal Animals Day was pretty exhausting :)

Don't even tell me this, :lolz:

They prepare to throw a NYE party, but they say we can't go outside since 19 till 6 am the next day, which is illegal, because we don't have martial law, state of emergency or state of natural disaster.

it gave me the perfect reason to decline a invitation the 1st day of christmas :tease: due to circumstances :tease: it has its advantages :bumpit:

it gave me the perfect reason to decline a invitation the 1st day of christmas :tease: due to circumstances :tease: it has its advantages :bumpit:
Haha! :tease: That's the spirit of a spammer.

Back