What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Hi, is there any official sub forum section, where you can download eoyc sets? Yesterday heard a fantastic techno set by LAPS but and would listen to it again but cannot find anything on ah.fm?

regards, Saikos

Hi, is there any official sub forum section, where you can download eoyc sets? Yesterday heard a fantastic techno set by LAPS but and would listen to it again but cannot find anything on ah.fm?

regards, Saikos

Hello, Saikos. AH.FM doesn't allow free donwload of the sets presented here anymore, but there is a premium section http://ah.fm/premium/ where you can download all the sets from ah.fm streams. :grinning:
Another option is try to find the original music webpages of the djs/producers (SoundCloud, Mixcloud etc), they often present their EOYC sets from AH.FM.
Hope I helped you :)

regards, Saikos

Hello, Saikos. AH.FM doesn't allow free donwload of the sets presented here anymore, but there is a premium section http://ah.fm/premium/ where you can download all the sets from ah.fm streams. :grinning:
Another option is try to find the original music webpages of the djs/producers (SoundCloud, Mixcloud etc), they often present their EOYC sets from AH.FM.

P.S.: The EOYC sets are mostly available after the EOYC itself ends. :hmmm:

Great, thanks! :)

Hello everyone, enjoy the show!:wub:

It seems, Fawzy plays two individual sets :hmmm:

did you activated some auto-page-refresh function for every 15mins :hmmm:

well at least you are here with spirit :beer2:

btw. in this set you missing the second piccoli recordings :choon:

:hmmm:
ok i'm going to :sleeping:

:yes::super::megacrazy: good morning :yawn::wave: i think 4:30 was when i went to bed :)

not bad :ee:
:yes: nó more :) i'm even sorry to leave for that much, btw piggy is usually longer away :chair::)

more listening then posting :icecream:
he sleeps a lot last 2 days :hmmm:

i'm getting old and what helps is that i should eat properly today :ee:

he always sleeps :mask: and during the whole year between two eoyc :mask:

something with work in the summer :mask:
but some years back he was going to bed later every day :icecream:

i miss those days , we need more spammers :bumpit: spamming alone is intense :mask:

yesterday replaced me JaVa in spamming, I was just listening and went to bed about 22:00 :)

another person who does needs sleep n this cass from 2200 to 0900 next day :icecream:

already had my shower and having a fresh cup of tea right now :puff:

:hmmm: maybe i should visit my parents later today :hmmm:

oldmugwalk.gif

Back