• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:puff::puff::puff::puff:

07. John Summit feat. Echoes - Human [FFRR]

we recycle cans indeed :bumpit: is a quick trip, i have bags filled and i grab a bike and done already :ee:

Is anyone in The Netherlands, who doesn't have bike and doesn't use it for every move in the neighbourhood? :ee:

Is anyone in The Netherlands, who doesn't have bike and doesn't use it for every move in the neighbourhood? :ee:

i have two bikes :icecream: need to have a ready backup :ee: supermarket 2km or another at 6 :ee: easy :beer2: and friendly for the environment

08. Kyau & Albert - Outside 21 [Euphonic]

piccoli :choon:

only 35 pages left for a 100 today :icecream:

i have two bikes :icecream: need to have a ready backup :ee: supermarket 2km or another at 6 :ee: easy :beer2: and friendly for the environment

That has always fascinated me, the amount of people in The Netherlands, using the bikes almost everywhere :)

But it's easy for you, you have the flat cities & country :) It's the similar equation in CZE - the more flat city = the more people using bike for moving around :)

09. David Broaders - Don't Let Me Go [Euphonic]

That has always fascinated me, the amount of people in The Netherlands, using the bikes almost everywhere :)

But it's easy for you, you have the flat cities & country :) It's the similar equation in CZE - the more flat city = the more people using bike for moving around :)

have you seen the zandvoort F1 ? over 90% traveled by bike that race , even the red bull commercial was 'with the bike to zandvoort now' :ee:

Back