tumblr_mhdgn9dJ7e1qc5umko1_500.gif

:dancing::rave::rave:

:rave:
PslnGs8.gif
PslnGs8.gif
PslnGs8.gif

10. Super8 & Tab x Ang feat MRKTS - Asylum (Extended Mix) (Armind)

such a tune!

10. Super8 & Tab x Ang feat MRKTS - Asylum (Extended Mix) (Armind)

such a tune!

this set is full of dream tunes for piccoli well done to be able to achieve that :bravo::rave:
PslnGs8.gif

this set is full of dream tunes for piccoli well done to be able to achieve that :bravo::rave:
PslnGs8.gif

Most of these tunes i have played through this year in my sets.

11. Temple One & Daniel Kandi & Gid Sedgwick - Losing Light (Extended Mix) (Always Alive Recordings)

tumblr_miv3v3ckI61rag9fdo1_500.gifv

I was away for 20-30 min; looks like I missed some great tunes during that time:cry::cry: glad to be back for the end of the set at least!

Most of these tunes i have played through this year in my sets.

11. Temple One & Daniel Kandi & Gid Sedgwick - Losing Light (Extended Mix) (Always Alive Recordings)

piccoli is a long running gaga here on ah.fm :best: he absolutely adores male vocal :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

during summer months i work my ass off multiple times so i'm not here all the time :ee:

tumblr_milro9T0RW1qmhffqo1_500.gifv

tumblr_mi6t4xqzqt1rn4931o1_500.gifv

12. Above & Beyond - Sun & Moon (Ilan Bluestone Remix - Outro Edit) (Anjunabeats)

Last tune! hope you liked the set, next up are Super8 & Tab! big thanks to them for having me part of this

12. Above & Beyond - Sun & Moon (Ilan Bluestone Remix - Outro Edit) (Anjunabeats)

Last tune! hope you liked the set, next up are Super8 & Tab! big thanks to them for having me part of this

:thankyou::thankyou::bravo::replay::best::ah::music:

:hmmm:

Back