EOYC 2021 Day 3 on AH.FM 21-12-2021

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
01 Bryn Liedl Vs. Sunlounger & Susie Ledge - Integration Sail (Peteerson Mashup EOYC2021 Edit)[White]
02 Pierce Fulton Vs. Andy Duguid Ft. Jaren - I Can't Remember If It Was My Thunder (Peteerson Mashup)[White]
03 Daxson - Ethereal [Coldharbour]
04 Ben Böhmer - Beyond Beliefs (Cold Blue Rework)[White]
05 Dan Stone & Stine Grove - If I Never Make It Home [Fables]
06 The Mystery - Mystery (Above & Beyond Remix)[Inferno]
07 Giuseppe Ottaviani & Lucid Blue - Be The Angel [Black Hole]
08 Ferry Tayle Vs. Yoel Lewis Ft. Meital De Razon - Brave Smile (Peteerson Mashup)[White]
09 Stoneface & Terminal - Moonscape [Future Sound of Egypt]
10 Ruelle - Live Like Legends (Ralphie B Bootleg)[White]
11 Mind One Ft. Rena – Star For Me (Dub Mix)[ATCR]

Really miss how the classic tracks come in for a second round ! :rave:

Sounds like a Ferry Tayle track ❤️

Your bootlegs and mashups are always something special!

Ok bare with me on this next one, it started trying to make not only mashups this year, this is the first full track/production i ever finished

The Thrillseekers Pres. Hydra - Amber (Peteerson Bootleg) :music:

I remember the all I want vs Omega six from last year I lost my mind! Haha

I sent this to Ciaran after I heard it lol. I'm good friends with him. Fits so well! What a mashup!

:super::super::super::music::music::super::super::super:

Thank you so much for such an amazing mix so far!!

:thankyou::rave::rave::dance::dance::bravo::bravo::dance::dance::rave::rave::thankyou:

Last edited:
:super:super::super::music::music::super:super::super:

Thank you so much for such an amazing mix so far!!

:thankyou::rave::rave::dance::dance::dance::bravo::bravo::dance::dance::dance::rave::rave::thankyou:

01 Bryn Liedl Vs. Sunlounger & Susie Ledge - Integration Sail (Peteerson Mashup EOYC2021 Edit)[White]
02 Pierce Fulton Vs. Andy Duguid Ft. Jaren - I Can't Remember If It Was My Thunder (Peteerson Mashup)[White]
03 Daxson - Ethereal [Coldharbour]
04 Ben Böhmer - Beyond Beliefs (Cold Blue Rework)[White]
05 Dan Stone & Stine Grove - If I Never Make It Home [Fables]
06 The Mystery - Mystery (Above & Beyond Remix)[Inferno]
07 Giuseppe Ottaviani & Lucid Blue - Be The Angel [Black Hole]
08 Ferry Tayle Vs. Yoel Lewis Ft. Meital De Razon - Brave Smile (Peteerson Mashup)[White]
09 Stoneface & Terminal - Moonscape [Future Sound of Egypt]
10 Ruelle - Live Like Legends (Ralphie B Bootleg)[White]
11 Mind One Ft. Rena – Star For Me (Dub Mix)[ATCR]
12 Ferry Tayle & Dan Stone - Resilience [Fables]
13 The Thrillseekers Pres. Hydra - Amber (Peteerson Bootleg)[White]
14 Bryan Kearney Vs. Ciaran McAuley Ft. Clare Stagg - All I Want Is Omega Six (Peteerson Mashup)[White]
15 Ferry Corsten Pres. Eon – Pocket Damage [Tsunami]

:super::super::super:

One of the best sets so far of this year’s EOYC by Peeterson..Shades of the golden trance era , an amazing mashup , perhaps at the top 3 of this year with All I Want is Omega Six , I have no words , well done man …06:37 am in Greece and going strong with this 2 hours journey ..

One of the best sets so far of this year’s EOYC by Peterson..Shades of the golden trance era , an amazing mashup , perhaps at the top 3 of this year with All I Want is Omega Six , I have no words , well done man …06:37 am in Greece and going strong with this 2 hours journey ..

Thank you dude!

I'm sitting in Sweden 05:38 :) coffee is my friend :lol:

One of the best sets so far of this year’s EOYC by Peeterson..Shades of the golden trance era , an amazing mashup , perhaps at the top 3 of this year with All I Want is Omega Six , I have no words , well done man …06:37 am in Greece and going strong with this 2 hours journey ..

Yep. I whole heartedly agree. Peter.. wow! Well done Mate!

And another banger. Nice Queen remix!!!:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

Back