The sound of goodbye
Is louder
Than any drumbeat
Sometimes
The sound of goodbye
Is louder
Than any drumbeat

Not realy.

Originally a solo project with the release of "Future Fun-Land", but Armin van Buuren worked together with Fuel 2 Fire ("The Sound Of Goodbye") and later Raz & Adrian & Dennis Alfarez (Dust.wav), with Elles de Graaf performing the vocals on both.

Polar, post Raz Nitzan's and Adrian Breukheyse's info, please. We must pay tribute to the real professionals!

tumblr_m9co64vj4B1qzkqn9o1_500.gifv

:megacrazy::super::clap::megacrazy::super::clap::megacrazy::super::clap::megacrazy::super::clap::megacrazy::super::clap::megacrazy::super::clap:

guys, thank you again for all time we spent here together and have fun (spamming :tease: ). With the end of the set I have to leave for secret shift :lol: see you soon, i will need a rest from looking into display, so maybe i will not be here so much during a day, I have also family session :smile:

enjoy other sets and see you!! :super: :wave: :friends:

guys, thank you again for all time we spent here together and have fun (spamming :tease: ). With the end of the set I have to leave for secret shift :lol: see you soon, i will need a rest from looking into display, so maybe i will not be here so much during a day, I have also family session :smile:

have a good recharging and have fun with your family :friends: i have dinner with parents 'tomorrow' so i won't be here the whole day either :ee: :wave:

:wave: Take care ivafra ! :hug:

Back