What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Was last year's EOYC his first or second appearance?

Cause his set last year too was :O another amazing euphoric and full energy melodic ride. So good
it seems he is in the lineup also in eoyc 2019, maybe he created a new account in 2020, that's why i thought was his first but not :)

I thank everyone who came to support my broadcast. Happy New Year and Merry Christmas guys)

Thank you so much for your energy, music, and just simply a really awesome set to listen n dance to!

Same to you - Merry Christmas, good Sir :smile:

wow let's hope we have two hours of these amazing tunes :clap::clap:

drinking less beer and an alarmclock are good :rave:

also one hour and three minutes between my last one and the next this night :ohmy:

CS5317433-02A-BIG.jpg

it seems he is in the lineup also in eoyc 2019, maybe he created a new account in 2020, that's why i thought was his first but not :)

Hmmm.. ok.. I may have missed out on 2019, or was not able to listen in as much. Alright - thanks for looking that up!

:bow:

Merry Christmas to all! Have a nice day and music, my sleepless friends)

I am very glad that you liked it. I tried very hard. and yes, I plan to ask for air here on the radio at least once a month)
I am very glad that you liked it. I tried very hard. and yes, I plan to ask for air here on the radio at least once a month)

Back