What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
i have some spare battery's and some external chargers :ee: one of the spare ones is already slightly swollen so unusable so i have three left and two external chargers and two oroignal battery's :ee:
last year i was looking on web there were some batteries available, i should order one, i hope it will be good :) i don't want external chargers to take with me :P

:bounce::dance3::bounce:

:dance::dance::rave::rave::rave::dance::dance:

..annnnnnnnd back!

:wow::good2:What a set, what a set!:good2::wow:

:beer2::beer2:

last year i was looking on web there were some batteries available, i should order one, i hope it will be good :) i don't want external chargers to take with me :P

they can come in handy when charging the spare ones in hotel room or so :ee:

maybe it was not yet posted in this thread but we are on the choon-train in this past three hours for sure :super:

:bumpit::bumpit:
Moving-picture-rattling-locomotive-animated-gif.gif
ikXP5fZ.gif
ikXP5fZ.gif

originally posted by (c) przem7 2018

maybe it was not yet posted in this thread but we are on the choon-train in this past three hours for sure :super:

:bumpit::bumpit:
Moving-picture-rattling-locomotive-animated-gif.gif
ikXP5fZ.gif
ikXP5fZ.gif

originally posted by (c) przem7 2018

sometimes saving code for direct use in a txt file can come in handy :bumpit: :iagree:

tumblr_mb0245JINS1qzkqn9o1_500.gifv

they can come in handy when charging the spare ones in hotel room or so :ee:
maybe better two batteries than a battery + charger :hmmm: would not take extra big stuff to a party :)
yet this 10years old battery can still make hundreds of photos during a day/night, but videos would kill it quickly :)

maybe better two batteries than a battery + charger :hmmm: would not take extra big stuff to a party :)
yet this 10years old battery can still make hundreds of photos during a day/night, but videos would kill it quickly :)

to bad the charger ports are the first thing to broke on those things :s

tumblr_misl7heEFB1qmnu9to1_500.gifv

Back