What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
:clap::super::clap::super::clap::super::clap::super::clap::super::clap::super::clap::super:

:clap::super::clap::super::clap::super::clap::super::clap::super::clap::super::clap::super:

I had a rp 5000md3 and I think they were better like this Pioneer, I think the drive had better, the Pioneer is so plastic :)

I had a rp 5000md3 and I think they were better like this Pioneer, I think the drive had better, the Pioneer is so plastic :)

most of the times the difference is in the torque or a setting for it, and weight to the tables and sometimes a decent wow and flutter (less then 0,10)

tumblr_m1zb17InCX1qloqk3o1_500.gifv

tumblr_mfri5skrHu1qmnu9to1_500.gifv

Thank you for listening to my set, I hope I can play at the next EYOC. :friends:

Reloop is 2 kg heavier than Pioneer :mask:

if i remember correctly mine are ~8 KG each heavy enough to play at 1,5~1,8 gram very soft without extra wear :mask:

Thank you for listening to my set, I hope I can play at the next EYOC. :friends:

:thankyou:

a complete tracklist would be appreciated by many to be posted in the first post by a moderator :friends:

the mix was fantastic :thankyou: :bravo:

ask for two hours the next time with the same amount of tracks as an challenge for yourself

:thankyou: for joining the community here and :bravo:

:replay::replay::replay::replay::replay::replay:

almost 04.00 am here :crazy:

:rave:

:hmmm:

:puff:

killer vocals :beer2:

:puff:

Back