What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Runs. :lolz: On the dance floor, yes! That's why I'll go out to see Billy Gillies nye. He does some fun remixes too!
But it doesn't always matter. As long as the music is good! :lollypop:

hope you have fun, but you go out with the cold or this year Canada is treating well refering to snow and all:hmmm: this year we didn't have cold yet, it's 23rd Dec and the temp was 19º C:)

tumblr_mfrk9cnMBr1rt2dj0o1_500.gifv

:music:

I am back :D
Nice to see u :flowers::)

hope you have fun, but you go out with the cold or this year Canada is treating well refering to snow and all:hmmm: this year we didn't have cold yet, it's 23rd Dec and the temp was 19º C:)
We're getting our first winter storm today and tomorrow! Lots of places in Canada and US.
Sucks because of the wind but at least white Christmas! Yay! :mama:

I was suppose to send u some snow there, remember? :LMAO:

Nice to see u :flowers::)

We're getting our first winter storm today and tomorrow! Lots of places in Canada and US.
Sucks because of the wind but at least white Christmas! Yay! :mama:

I was suppose to send u some snow there, remember? :LMAO:

yeap i'm still waiting, when gets here is already melted and comes in form of rain, this year we have a lot of rain, since october is been raining and when is like that the temp is higher, milder, we had floods and stuff like that, tomorrow and after lots of rain again:)

QUOTE=piccoli;3750128]yeap i'm still waiting, when gets here is already melted and comes in form of rain, this year we have a lot of rain, since october is been raining and when is like that the temp is higher, milder, we had floods and stuff like that, tomorrow and after lots of rain again:)[/QUOTE]Mmm... rain :wub:

Back