Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
ab67616d0000b2730be195feca3d4da66874df29

wow take care there mate :friends:
yeah i attended alot of psytrance parties in NL i thought i will invite some djs from there, luckily some could do a set for us :super:

thanks buddy. We're 'hunkering down' as they said on the telly.. aha... Arrived last night here - at my girlfriend's parent's place for some holiday time before the storm hit, and essentially been taking it easy, enjoying time together. It's been good times.. listening in and spending time on the forums is all that is on the agenda for now.

Myself and about 22 friends had tickets for Boom since 2019. This year was a go - we had an amazing time at the festival, and a few days before n after to see Portugal, Lisboa and Sintra.

Glad you made it out to some parties this summer too! I bet it was just amazing :rave:

thanks buddy. We're 'hunkering down' as they said on the telly.. aha... Arrived last night here - at my girlfriend's parent's place for some holiday time before the storm hit, and essentially been taking it easy, enjoying time together. It's been good times.. listening in and spending time on the forums is all that is on the agenda for now.

Myself and about 22 friends had tickets for Boom since 2019. This year was a go - we had an amazing time at the festival, and a few days before n after to see Portugal, Lisboa and Sintra.

Glad you made it out to some parties this summer too! I bet it was just amazing :rave:
:good2:
nice group of ravers, once come to NL maybe :rave:
yeah finally after the lockdown from february we were allowed to for parties :super:

:good2:
nice group of ravers, once come to NL maybe :rave:
yeah luckily after the lockdown from february we were allowed to for parties :super:

Would love to come to NL! That is definitely on the to do list!

lmk what's good! could plan something :friends:

Back