What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
'het nest schoppenboer triple grand cru':beer2::beer2::beer2::beer2::beer2::beer2:
Ik denk niet dat ik deze ken. Raad je het aan? Ik weet niet zeker of ik het hier in Canada kan vinden. :beer2: :friends:

tumblr_o5j2loybCt1r4q586o1_400.gifv

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

one last bottle :beer2::beer: i need to be at least 'awake' 'today' at work :lol:
Otherwise join a set at 12PM)) Or you will be able to listen during the day?

Ik denk niet dat ik deze ken. Raad je het aan? Ik weet niet zeker of ik het hier in Canada kan vinden. :beer2: :friends:

you know dutch ? :wow: there are more then one special shops like misterhop.com and bierschuur.eu (belgium) who have this beer, i can buy this bottle currently for 1,99 per bottle @ local super market (jan linders) which specializes in special beers

it is one of THE best triples i know and tasted.

if it won't be to much of a hassle i could send you a few bottles at per cost basis :beer2:

Last edited:
Otherwise join a set at 12PM)) Or you will be able to listen during the day?

i will be able to catch part of your set before leaving :dancing:

:whistle: to much non ninja edits just now :whistle:

tumblr_nxz2vzIQ8H1rm6nbno1_500.gifv

tumblr_ncq0iegOO51svxxmjo1_500.gifv

tumblr_nkkmm5XkAt1qmhffqo1_500.gifv

:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

tumblr_nlha9cAjj41spw1e6o1_500.gifv

:rave:

you know dutch ? :wow: there are more then one special shops like misterhop.com and bierschuur.eu (belgium) who have this beer, i can buy this bottle currently for 1,99 per bottle @ local super market (jan linders) which specializes in special beers

it is one of THE best triples i know and tasted.

if it won't be to much of a hassle i could send you a few bottles at per cost basis :beer2:

I know a bit, thank ya.

Nederlands is geen gemakkelijke taal, maar ik wil meer leren... :)

I would be happy to take you up on your offer, and thank you my friend! Would love to try some!

Back