EOYC 2023 Day 10 on AH.FM 26-12-2023

Tracklist:

1. Stefano Negrini - Frozen Breath (Cj Mover Intro Remix) [High Reshive]
2. C-Systems - Unreal (Extended Mix) [A State Of Trance]
3. Chakra - I Am (atDusk Extended Remix) [Armada Captivating]
4. Paul van Dyk & Marc van Linden feat. Sue McLaren - Beautiful Life (SHINE Ibiza Anthem 2023) [Vandit Records]
5. Dave Raval & Daniel Kandi - Everything (Extended Mix) [DISTROKID]
6. Daniel Kandi + Amos & Riot Night - Finally Able (Extended Mix) [Regenerate Records]
7. Aly & Fila, Alex M.O.R.P.H, Cheryl Barnes - Eye Of The Storm (Extended Mix) [Future Sounds Of Egypt]
8. Lostly - That Next Place (Extended Mix) [Borderline]
9. John O'Callaghan, Tom Colontonio & Sinead McCarthy - Reality (Extended Mix) [Subculture]

Reality.jpg
Purest trance!

Tracklist:

4. Paul van Dyk & Marc van Linden feat. Sue McLaren - Beautiful Life (SHINE Ibiza Anthem 2023) [Vandit Records]
6. Daniel Kandi + Amos & Riot Night - Finally Able (Extended Mix) [Regenerate Records]
7. Aly & Fila, Alex M.O.R.P.H, Cheryl Barnes - Eye Of The Storm (Extended Mix) [Future Sounds Of Egypt]
9. John O'Callaghan, Tom Colontonio & Sinead McCarthy - Reality (Extended Mix) [Subculture]
10. Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding - Miracle (Ben Nicky Trance Remix) [Columbia (Sony)]

maxresdefault.jpg
I think it's best vocal trance remix of the year!

Are you too cynical
To believe in a miracle?
Let you slip through my hands
But could you take a chance on me?
Can you forgive it all
To believe in a miracle?
Yeah, I put you through hell
But I'm askin' you to believe
To believe in a miracle
:love::love:

Tracklist:

10. Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding - Miracle (Ben Nicky Trance Remix) [Columbia (Sony)]
11. Ben Gold - Rest Of Our Lives (Paul Webster Extended Remix) [Armada Captivating]

artworks-O4505UbLjv1f-0-t500x500.jpg
Crying for this remix! Sr. Paul Webster!

Tracklist:

View attachment 671
I think it's best vocal trance remix of the year!
It's an amazing tune for sure!

11. Ben Gold - Rest Of Our Lives (Paul Webster Extended Remix) [Armada Captivating]
Isn't the most popular remix of this EOYC? :music:

Tracklist:

12. Aaron Hibell - Destroyer of Worlds (Extended Mix) [DISTROKID]

maxresdefault (1).jpg
Very nice track! The most unique this year! Enjoy!

Tracklist:

View attachment 673
Very nice track! The most unique this year! Enjoy!
Love the sweeping semi-haunted melody <3

Tracklist:

On that great note, I want to say thank you! Until the next meetings! I am grateful that you were with me! As always, a big thank you to Dan and his team for a job well done! You are cool! Bye!)))

Tracklist:

On that great note, I want to say thank you! Until the next meetings! I am grateful that you were with me! As always, a big thank you to Dan and his team for a job well done! You are cool! Bye!)))
Great set, thanks for the tunes!

Thanks for your mix and tracklisting :clap: :clap: :mml: :mml: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:
Nice set:music::replay:

Back