EOYC 2023 Day 11 on AH.FM 27-12-2023

I just want to say MANY THANKS to everyone tuning into my debut #EOYC23 set. I hope you all enjoyed the 1H set. Recorded set and will post on my SoundCloud and Mixcloud pages if you want to re-listen.

Also, I am happy to say that you can catch me every second Tuesdays on starting from January 9th 2024 for my residency with AH.FM.

Have a safe and Happy New Year and see you on the other side in 2024!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I just want to say MANY THANKS to everyone tuning into my debut #EOYC23 set. I hope you all enjoyed the 1H set. Recorded set and will post on my SoundCloud and Mixcloud pages if you want to re-listen.

Also, I am happy to say that you can catch me every second Tuesdays on starting from January 9th 2024 for my residency with AH.FM.

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :bravo: :super: all good in 2024!! :loveah: <3

see you all later, i have to leave now :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Good morning everyone! :wave: :friends: Been listening since about 8am. I'll be less active today. Have a nice day! :good:
Morrrrnin'!!!!

Also... That previous track!!!! :dancing:

Nice one!! Melodic psy... Mmmmmmm

giphy.gif

We thank you for your set! :thankyou::thankyou: It was fun!

All the best to the New Year 2024 and see you during the regular show :bravo: :good: :best:

:rave::rave::rave:

Awwwwwwwesome!! I look forward to listening to your future sets! Congratulations on your show, residency and this fine set!!

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:replay::replay::replay:

Welp.. i gotta call it.. for now.

:wave:

Enjoy the choons everyone.

See ya in a few hours!

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Many thanks! Glad you enjoyed the set! Hope you can catch my regular residency shows from the new year!
Definitely. Gonna set a calendar reminder :beer2:

Definitely. Gonna set a calendar reminder :beer2:
Catch ya later, and hope to see ya here again!

:friends:

This will be an epic uplifting set. Drival does not disappoint.

Hope there is more psy left in the Eoyc.. if anyone has details lmk svp!

Back