EOYC 2023 Day 13 on AH.FM 29-12-2023

Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening from where ever you're tuning in from! EOYC has always been my favorite time of the year ever since I came across it in 2012. I am so happy to be a part of the event this year! I put together a set of some of my favorite tracks from 2023. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday & have a happy new years! Most importantly...HAPPY EOYC!! Thank you so much for listening & enjoy the set! <3

Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening from where ever you're tuning in from! EOYC has always been my favorite time of the year ever since I came across it in 2012. I am so happy to be a part of the event this year! I put together a set of some of my favorite tracks from 2023. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday & have a happy new years! Most importantly...HAPPY EOYC!! Thank you so much for listening & enjoy the set! <3
What a start...! <3

235 Anthony Julian

:super: :super: :super: :super:
:dancing: :dancing:
:clap:

....feeeel the answer already fouuuund.... :dancing:

235 Anthony Julian

:super: :super: :super: :super:
:dancing: :dancing:
:clap:

POWER OF NOW what a start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :omg: :ohmy: :dancing:

:super::super: WHAT A START !!!! :super: :super:

:welcome: :welcome: :best: :best: :dance: :dance:

ecb3995c484b567219b271d5f73ea070.png

Back