EOYC 2023 Day 13 on AH.FM 29-12-2023

giphy.gif

For the last 2 hours we have been on a trance journey into 2024. Thank you so much AfterHours for letting me play this 2 hour special. It has been an honor to share these moments with you all. Thank to all who I chatted with during this time & thank you to all who have listened even if you weren’t in the chat with us! I wish everyone a wonderful 2024! I’ll see you soon <3 -AnthonyJulian

For the last 2 hours we have been on a trance journey into 2024. Thank you so much AfterHours for letting me play this 2 hour special. It has been an honor to share these moments with you all. Thank to all who I chatted with during this time & thank you to all who have listened even if you weren’t in the chat with us! I wish everyone a wonderful 2024! I’ll see you soon <3 -AnthonyJulian

<3 <3 <3

thank you thank you thank you!:hug:

thank you!

:replay::replay::bravo:

:dancing:

Back