EOYC 2023 Day 14 on AH.FM 30-12-2023

and posting but i make mistake a post morrning tracks to Liveset day 13 :) :eek:

:dancing:

:thankyou: :replay:

maybe an offical tracklist? :mask:
Mega mixes all a matter of opinion. I personally love the energy and intensity when mixing live and able to tell a story by live mashing up tracks, hence of what being a DJ is about…IN MY OPINION 🙌✌️❤️ Happy New Year Everyone

Mega mixes all a matter of opinion. I personally love the energy and intensity when mixing live and able to tell a story by live mashing up tracks, hence of what being a DJ is about…IN MY OPINION 🙌✌️❤️ Happy New Year Everyone

of course, whatever, everyone to his own taste :super: :clap:

In any case .. all the best in 2024!! :clap:

cHWb5NB.gif
cHWb5NB.gif
cHWb5NB.gif
cHWb5NB.gif
cHWb5NB.gif

:dance3:

Mario Moon, Dave AirmaX & Reborn Sound System
The Unknown (Extended Mix)

do we have a official TL for Alex Van Reeve for tomorrow for his 4hrs set? he never had a tracklist and it is not able to tracklist his strange mashups and remixes in the second part of his set... :hmmm:
but he has some new show on AH, only 1 hour and also with tracklist.. maybe new times are here :mml:

i must go pick up a delivery a new dishwasher because old die

and miss two or tree tracks

do we have a official TL for Alex Van Reeve for tomorrow for his 4hrs set? he never had a tracklist and it is not able to tracklist his strange mashups and remixes in the second part of his set... :hmmm:
but he has some new show on AH, only 1 hour and also with tracklist.. maybe new times are here :mml:

Tracklist is already published

Back