EOYC 2023 Day 14 on AH.FM 30-12-2023

Well, you have to submit the tracklist along with your mp3 so it's there somewhere!
i don't know if that is required for set upload , i think not as there are sets without tracklist here at eoyc

:dancing:

i don't know if that is required for set upload , i think not as there are sets without tracklist here at eoyc

They say to upload the tracklist in a text file with the mp3 in a zip. But I don't know if it's used.

They say to upload the tracklist in a text file with the mp3 in a zip. But I don't know if it's used.

since there ARE uploaded sets without tl they either include a dummy file or they simply do not provide

oh for sure, the big names won't necessarily send one. The plebs comply with the rules!

Manny streams his big set on twitch for three consecutive years afaik and has the TL in picture all the time.
on twitch the sound quality is lower and he speaks over it.

next time i want extra beers for transcribing those 55 tracks from his stream :mask:

oh for sure, the big names won't necessarily send one. The plebs comply with the rules!

Manny streams his big set on twitch for three consecutive years afaik and has the TL in picture all the time.
on twitch the sound quality is lower and he speaks over it.

next time i want extra beers for transcribing those 55 tracks from his stream :mask:

:iagree: :lolz: :iagree: :lolz: :iagree: :lolz: :iagree: :lolz:

Back