EOYC 2023 Day 6 on AH.FM 22-12-2023

:mml: :bounce::mml:

-=D@NEE - EOYC 2023 TRACKLIST=-
01.DJ Sakin & Talla 2XLC - Nomansland (David's Song) (Extended Mix) [That's Trance]
02.Rank 1 feat. Shanokee - Such Is Life (XiJaro & Pitch Extended Remix) [High Contrast Recordings (Be Yourself Music)]
03.Force Majeure - Out Of My Mind (Daniel Skyver Extended Remix) [Armada Music Albums]
04.Dominant Space & Jennifer Sumire - Spread Your Wings (Sam Laxton Extended Remix) [Ascent Recordings]
05.Sneijder x Nat Conway - Everybody's Free (Extended Mix) [Afterdark]
06.Ascension - Someone (Kinetica Extended Remix) [Armada Captivating]
07.John O'Callaghan feat. Sarah Howells - Find Yourself (Extended Karney Dark Dub) [Armind (Armada)]
08.Solarstone - Solarcoaster (Maarten de Jong Extended Remix) [Armada Music]
09.Richard Durand - Always The Sun (Festival Extended Mix) [Amsterdam Trance Records (RazNitzanMusic)]
10.Tiesto - Traffic (Maddix Extended Remix) [Magik Muzik]
11.Ben Nicky, Distorted Dreams - Adagio For Strings (Extended Mix) [Armada Music]
12.Marco V - GODD (Mark Sherry Extended Remix) [In Charge (Be Yourself Music)]
13.The Space Brothers - Doors (Mark Sherry Extended Remix) [Armada Music Albums]

Wow ive never heard this tune! Loving it! Mark Sherry killed it! :O

01.DJ Sakin & Talla 2XLC - Nomansland (David's Song) (Extended Mix) [That's Trance]
02.Rank 1 feat. Shanokee - Such Is Life (XiJaro & Pitch Extended Remix) [High Contrast Recordings (Be Yourself Music)]
03.Force Majeure - Out Of My Mind (Daniel Skyver Extended Remix) [Armada Music Albums]
04.Dominant Space & Jennifer Sumire - Spread Your Wings (Sam Laxton Extended Remix) [Ascent Recordings]
07.John O'Callaghan feat. Sarah Howells - Find Yourself (Extended Karney Dark Dub) [Armind (Armada)]
09.Richard Durand - Always The Sun (Festival Extended Mix) [Amsterdam Trance Records (RazNitzanMusic)]
11.Ben Nicky, Distorted Dreams - Adagio For Strings (Extended Mix) [Armada Music]
13.The Space Brothers - Doors (Mark Sherry Extended Remix) [Armada Music Albums]
:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: powerful set:clap2::bravo:

100 Sander van Torn - EOYC 2023
coach-catalyst-habby.gif

From Sander van Torn:

Hello, Afterhours' people! It's an honor to be a part of the celebration of another annual EOYC. I really love the atmosphere and the feelings of the festivities, these emotions and feelings feel stronger than the anticipation from the celebrating of New Year's party and Christmas. Thank you for another amazing year with AH.fm, seeing our radio station evolve, grow and expand. I hope you enjoy the work I did to create this little hour long mix. Let's be a part of the Rave today ;) Have a nice listen everyone, enjoy. Take care of yourself and your loved ones, as well as Happy New Year and Merry Christmas :)

01. Rub!k & Paffendorf - Be Cool [Revealed Recordings]
02. Ben Gold & Tempo Giusto - I Am The God [Who's Afraid Of 138?!]
03. Kriess Guyte - Rav3r [Damaged Records]

:thankyou: :replay: :thankyou:

From Sander van Torn:

Hello, Afterhours' people! It's an honor to be a part of the celebration of another annual EOYC. I really love the atmosphere and the feelings of the festivities, these emotions and feelings feel stronger than the anticipation from the celebrating of New Year's party and Christmas. Thank you for another amazing year with AH.fm, seeing our radio station evolve, grow and expand. I hope you enjoy the work I did to create this little hour long mix. Let's be a part of the Rave today ;) Have a nice listen everyone, enjoy. Take care of yourself and your loved ones, as well as Happy New Year and Merry Christmas :)
:beer2::dancing::bravo::mml:

:clap::mml::clap:

Back