EOYC DJ Contest Voting

The set(s) you think is/are the best

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think JayCan grasped the concept of voting for the best 3 mixes??/
grinningsmiley044zr9.gif

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Heh, now people will be able to appreciate what staff went through each month when voting on the contest sets. We get some quality sets submitted for the contests, our listeners have some real talent. :grinning:

yes.. I listened to 3 sets so far, and they are all great.. its going to be hard deciding top 3.. :p

Finished listening to 5 sets ... and choosing is getting tougher by each set!

Must say some wonderful job done by those who have mixed these sets! :bravo:

since i wasn't involved in this contest, i will cast my vote! Just downloading....probably i will be able to vote for best 3 by the end of this week ! Good luck to all DJs involved! Another great idea from ah.fm!

I have listened to all sets today!!! WOW what a day!!! Congratulations to all DJs involved...all sets were great i liked them well mixed and that made my voting so hard. I had to listen twice to some of the sets in order to make the proper ranking. It is no easy job judging somebody else's work. I cast my vote today. Once again good job everybody!!

Just listened and voted sets! good luck! :)

The sets were freakin awesome! Fantastic job guys. I had to choose just the best 3, but actually I really enjoyed every single one :clap:

i think it means sets were not so good, he would do it better... no idea

but it does not matter, i made my decision, (especially) one set was amazing, and it will win :)

i think it means sets were not so good, he would do it better... no idea

but it does not matter, i made my decision, (especially) one set was amazing,
and it will win :)

should have made the poll invisible....:mask:

This was a very very difficult decision.

:good2: to all the participants. All the sets were amazing. Great track selections, great mixing as far as I can tell.

I am downloading the pack right now and i will have a listen tomorrow morning hope i will be able - and fast ofcource :tongue: - to vote :smile1:

I am downloading the pack right now and i will have a listen tomorrow morning hope i will be able - and fast ofcource :tongue: - to vote :smile1:
hurry up, last day today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back