Eric Prydz/Pink Floyd - Proper Education

i know it for a too long time already :) i don't think it's lacking a climax.. i heard it in real in a club and it certainly didn't mis a climax over there.. to listen at home.. hmm yes maybe.. but i don't think it really needs a climax if you listen this at home..
it's not a bad track.. but eric prydz did soooo much better than this lately..

for instance Pryda - Frankfurt, that's what i call a CHOOOOOOn ! :)

Club Monster! :D Dancefloor killer! The touch of God! etc. :D

Those choons skipped me. I know they are good. I know i heard them before!

Edit: Proper Education is sort of a commercial track here in holland. Its even on MTV :p No, I dont like it.

Last edited:
Proper education

Nice track, but it does miss something, if you want Eric Prydz at his best check out "THE GIFT" awesome track, many many people come up to you when you play it live to ask what it is, and when they find out they go "hey, its the "follow me" guy!" real funny:)

Nice track, but it does miss something, if you want Eric Prydz at his best check out "THE GIFT" awesome track, many many people come up to you when you play it live to ask what it is, and when they find out they go "hey, its the "follow me" guy!" real funny:)

'The Gift' is one of his worst productions if U ask me... :rolleyes: 'Killer' or 'Stunt' are gonna be the next Dancefloor Monsters!

Back