• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
I saw this was on so I thought I would tune in. *Grooves around*

:good: been some time, Firebug ! :grinning: how are you doing these days ? :rave:

Hello firebug! time no see!!! how are you bro? Welcome! :drunk:

Howdy Mr. Martian Trance Addict. Haha. Doing alright, just came on the computer to enjoy some music and here you are providing a good show. Gnarly. Hope all is well.

Eunostos - Club Nights 072 tracklist so far:
01 The killers - Human (Armin van Buuren Remix)
02 Matt Cerf and Ost & Meyer feat Fenja - Like we love (Avenue One remix)
03 BVibes - Revealed
04 Max Graham - The evil ID
05 Paul van Dyk & Alex Morph feat Ashley Tomberlin - Get Back (Re-Locate remix):music:

03 BVibes - Revealed
05 Paul van Dyk & Alex Morph feat Ashley Tomberlin - Get Back (Re-Locate remix):music:

:: Album: Hands On In Between by Paul van Dyk | Vandit Records ::
:: Track: Paul van Dyk & Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Ashley Tomberlin - Get Back (Re:Locate Remix) (8'15") ::

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 9 guests)

danmark_ori, DJ Eunostos+, Firebug+

03 BVibes - Revealed

Ashley Tomberlin
Ashley Tomberlin
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Ashley Tomberlin

In Groups: Luminary
Genres: Acoustic / Alternative / Electronica

^ she's a cutie
:good: been some time, Firebug ! :grinning: how are you doing these days ? :rave:

Yeah long time so see. I'm a lot calmer these days compared to how I used to be. Bad times followed by cardiac arrest followed by 15 months of no internet, tv or cable followed by easy going times... eh.

How have you been?

Howdy Mr. Martian Trance Addict. Haha. Doing alright, just came on the computer to enjoy some music and here you are providing a good show. Gnarly. Hope all is well.

great, all well here, incredible heat, about 40 degrees i am melting.. bad the airco is on the other room.

glad to see you arround Firebug. :friends:

Enjoy the music!.

^ she's a cutie

Yeah long time so see. I'm a lot calmer these days compared to how I used to be. Bad times followed by cardiac arrest followed by 15 months of no internet, tv or cable followed by easy going times... eh.

How have you been?

my-my :hug: cardiac arrest :wow: you have had some no-fun times ... ! I really hope you're doing better by now. I myself am not complaining. Feeling lucky :super: :love: with my two cats :grinning: :dancing:

great, all well here, incredible heat, about 40 degrees i am melting.. bad the airco is on the other room.

glad to see you arround Firebug. :friends:

Enjoy the music!.

Yeesh, that sure is hot. We hit 24 the other day here which ain't bad at all for Canada. Heh.

^ she's a cutie

How have you been?

sounds like a travel there. good to have you back dude. been following ya at facebook. noticed not as much active as before. well.. i am not much active neither, much work and other stuff to do at home... we are growing up hahaha.

Tracklist so far:
03 BVibes - Revealed
05 Paul van Dyk & Alex Morph feat Ashley Tomberlin - Get Back (Re-Locate remix)
06 Allaby - Redshift :rave:

Tracklist so far:
03 BVibes - Revealed
06 Allaby - Redshift :rave:

:: Allaby - Redshift (Original Mix) | Nano Records ::

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 7 guests)

danmark_ori, DJ Eunostos+, Firebug+

my-my :hug: cardiac arrest :wow: you have had some no-fun times ... ! I really hope you're doing better by now. I myself am not complaining. Feeling lucky :super: :love: with my two cats :grinning: :dancing:

Oh yeah, I'm doing much better by now. That was back in 2013, so I've long since recovered. It's just odd to know that I was actually... .... ....... dead. What I know about whether or not something comes next I keep to myself. I know the answer.

Two cats eh? Sounds like fun times to be had. I've got another dog by now. She is a belgian melanois. First female dog I've had and she is very playful.

Tracklist so far:
03 BVibes - Revealed
06 Allaby - Redshift
07 Indecent Noise - Witch Hunt (Second Sine remix) :music:

sounds like a travel there. good to have you back dude. been following ya at facebook. noticed not as much active as before. well.. i am not much active neither, much work and other stuff to do at home... we are growing up hahaha.

Yeah life takes over, but you still have to have fun. My grandparents told me to make sure to always have fun since old people can be boring. Lol. They were party animals and I think it is in the blood. As for facebook... yeah it's kinda blah, but it is worth keeping in contact with some people se it does have its use.

Oh yeah, I'm doing much better by now. That was back in 2013, so I've long since recovered. It's just odd to know that I was actually... .... ....... dead. What I know about whether or not something comes next I keep to myself. I know the answer.

Two cats eh? Sounds like fun times to be had. I've got another dog by now. She is a belgian melanois. First female dog I've had and she is very playful.

:cap: Cool. A pet is often one man's best friend. Because I do walk each day with my two pets (without leash) I do often talk with dog owners (dogs have to be put by a lead here) and we do meet often dogs :grinning2:

Tracklist so far:
03 BVibes - Revealed
06 Allaby - Redshift
07 Indecent Noise - Witch Hunt (Second Sine remix) :music:

:: EP: The Darker The Better by Indecent Noise | Mental Asylum Records ::
:: Track: Witch Hunt (Second Sine Remix) (7'32") ::

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 7 guests)

danmark_ori, DJ Eunostos+, aku akira, Firebug+

Back