Eunostos - my world

DJ Eunostos

martian trance addict
Registered
Reaction score
i been very busy with my job this past months, and i dont have much time for experimentation, thats why i started this song, i just wanted to make a song not an experiement this time because all my projects are in a frozen state.

it started as usual in the first days, but then in the last week i changed a lot of things in the song, sounds, and rhythms the result was a song made of two and maybe three different parts that just fits toguether.

the song is dedicated to my world, and the difference between this and the real world, and how this difference takes me away of the people i like.

actually i made this song thinking in a beautiful girl and our incompatibility.
like her world were a living place made of blue skies, flowers and silence
and my world were a dead place, made of sulfur lagoons, destroyed cities and silence

i love this one. i think is the best i have made so far and i am in love with this song. and i believe that love changed this song, i can hear the difference between the first minutes and the middle part.

the song was made to contain vocals, actually the vocal version sounds way too better but i havent recorded it yet. maybe some day :mask:

still i think is not good enough like to be a professional work, i need more background sounds, some ambiental recorded sounds to give the feeling of being outside, drums and hats, mastering and stuff like these.

My World

:music:

i been very busy with my job this past months, and i dont have much time for experimentation, thats why i started this song, i just wanted to make a song not an experiement this time because all my projects are in a frozen state.

it started as usual in the first days, but then in the last week i changed a lot of things in the song, sounds, and rhythms the result was a song made of two and maybe three different parts that just fits toguether.

the song is dedicated to my world, and the difference between this and the real world, and how this difference takes me away of the people i like.

actually i made this song thinking in a beautiful girl and our incompatibility.
like her world were a living place made of blue skies, flowers and silence
and my world were a dead place, made of sulfur lagoons, destroyed cities and silence

i love this one. i think is the best i have made so far and i am in love with this song. and i believe that love changed this song, i can hear the difference between the first minutes and the middle part.

the song was made to contain vocals, actually the vocal version sounds way too better but i havent recorded it yet. maybe some day :mask:

still i think is not good enough like to be a professional work, i need more background sounds, some ambiental recorded sounds to give the feeling of being outside, drums and hats, mastering and stuff like these.

My World

:music:

Hey Bitman! I just had a listen of your track and I love the melody, it is very emotional and well structured, it has a very progressive feel to it.

It's also nice to hear a story behind your inspiration for creating it, love is the biggest inspiration of them all and can make people achieve what they previously thought was impossible.

Nice production mate! If you feel that isn't finished I'd love to hear what it sounds like when you have finished it :music:

Also I look forward to hearing your one with vocals one day :grinning:

Thanks for sharing with us!

Hey Bitman! I just had a listen of your track and I love the melody, it is very emotional and well structured, it has a very progressive feel to it.

It's also nice to hear a story behind your inspiration for creating it, love is the biggest inspiration of them all and can make people achieve what they previously thought was impossible.

Nice production mate! If you feel that isn't finished I'd love to hear what it sounds like when you have finished it :music:

thnx for your review dj abstraction. :hug:

i heard your tracks too, you inspired me to post this one in the forums cause i was shy to share.

i am also looking forward for your tracks :music:

+1

Everyone, even DJ's :grinning:, are human beings and it's very good to show that/to share that, with emotions !
The way it comes is not important... it can be done very well through music, as you showed, and also through posting in threads. I liked the music! :music:

The DJ's very high at the ranking lists have it in this setting even more difficult... They are forced only show the brilliant side of (their) lives and are forced only to come up with new choons for the audience... But some people can handle that more easy than others... It differs per person. I think it's a pity that we only see the 'promotional' productions from them, instead of the 'emotional' productions too!

Keep up, I'm interested in your next or extended production! :hug:

Kind regards!

:mml: downloading :grinning:

thnx for listen marco and ava :music:

:wub: very nice Bitman, the melody is awesome

:clap:

Congratulations :grinning:

Back