What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
This is still one of my favorite vocals right now. #Repeat! Denis Kenzo is on fire!

7. Denis Kenzo & Jilliana Danise - Right Path

Another vocal. I'm dedicating this one to my friend Karen... it's her birthday today!! The coolest older raver I know!! (55 today!)

8. Nitrous Oxide & Denise Rivera - The Day

Another vocal. I'm dedicating this one to my friend Karen... it's her birthday today!! The coolest older raver I know!! (55 today!)

8. Nitrous Oxide & Denise Rivera - The Day

EOYC mix almost done!!!! 30 tracks in an hour!!!!! (at least that's what I am shooting for :) )

9. Marcel Woods - Cherry Blossom (Ben Gold Remix)

:clap: :bounce::clap: :bounce:

Japan Cherry Blossom

:: Marcel Woods - Cherry Blossom ::

you know the UPS version of Marcel Woods?

Parcel Woods.

Marcel Woods
Marcel Woods
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Marcel Woods

Aliases: Marcel Scheffers, Mr. Rowan, Woody Woodspecker
Profile: DJ and Producer

.. .. ..
:: 07. Marcel Woods - Inside Me (Dub Mix) ::
Smile * Now Listening : 1095 ~ Marcus Schossow - Tone Diary 075 on AH.FM *
14-05-2009 Marcus Schossow - Tone Diary 075
http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?17319-14-05-2009-Marcus-Schossow-Tone-Diary-075&p=919401&viewfull=1#post919401
May 14th, 2009, 22:43 #94
danmark_ori
Ursa Major ★
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

This was a track I found years ago.... just a random trance tune. The breakdown is majestic... tell me what you think!! :dance3:

10. Pulze - Feel (Adam Szabo Remix)

This was a track I found years ago.... just a random trance tune. The breakdown is majestic... tell me what you think!! :dance3:

you see Polar you could find & post the Config quote, that thread was one of them i moved not long ago, or you had problem? :captain:

:choon::choon:

you see Polar you could find & post the Config quote, that thread was one of them i moved not long ago, or you had problem? :captain:

the quote is (& was before the posting today) part of (off-line) :bumpit: easy access & always there 'igloo archives'. No searching on-line needed :cap:

This next one is featuring the vocals of my dear friend (yes know her in real life) Amber (Adams)!!! Her voice is just... yeah... I love it.

11. Roger Shah & Nathia Kate - Never Forget feat. Amber (Adams)

This next one is featuring the vocals of my dear friend (yes know her in real life) Amber (Adams)!!! Her voice is just... yeah... I love it.

11. Roger Shah & Nathia Kate - Never Forget feat. Amber (Adams)

Last edited:
vocal :choon: :choon: :choonalert:

Back