European Top Charts

jedrekmx

Registered
Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good active / up to date sites that have european top charts for Trance, Dance, Techno and such. All the sites that I have come across aren't ever updated or just drive me nuts. Thanks in advance.

I don't know if there is a chart out there, most charts I've seen are Dj's personal top 10 favorites for the month. I think charts don't say too much as it's a matter of personal taste =P.

But I would be interested in seeing a top sales chart also. (The closest you can get is to the top-selling mp3 lists on beatport.com, audiojelly.com, etc.) Those charts can give you a good idea of what songs are popular in the electronic scene.

LMK said:
I don't know if there is a chart out there, most charts I've seen are Dj's personal top 10 favorites for the month. I think charts don't say too much as it's a matter of personal taste =P.

But I would be interested in seeing a top sales chart also. (The closest you can get is to the top-selling mp3 lists on beatport.com, audiojelly.com, etc.) Those charts can give you a good idea of what songs are popular in the electronic scene.

That would be quite interesting actually now that you have brought it up.

LMK said:

Try www.juno.co.uk. An online DJ shop - it probably has that info on top-selling Vinyls, CDM's, CD Singles, etc. Check it out when you have time.

Another one is www.4djsonly.com. Again, also an online shop for DJs.

jedrekmaly said:
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good active / up to date sites that have european top charts for Trance, Dance, Techno and such. All the sites that I have come across aren't ever updated or just drive me nuts. Thanks in advance.

we will have that soon here.. :)

the list will be an awsome addition... the music sounds great

holly Batman 3 year old thread resurrection, i'm sure he's gonna be back soon to read the reply LMAO

holly Batman 3 year old thread resurrection, i'm sure he's gonna be back soon to read the reply LMAO

:LMAO:I also dug out that old armin eating sushi thread from 2007 that everybody started posting in too:P:):hug:

Last edited:

Back