Votes: 19 37.3%
  • beatport.com

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • trackitdown.net

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • other

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters
Not saying it's the best, but I use Beatport and pretty much only Beatport, I only use Audiojelly when I'm after something I can't find on Beatport or odd times when i'm not in the correct territorial area...oh I hate that!
if it's territory restricted then that's what it is and you won't find it cleared anywhere else unless it's released by another label/subdivision.
but I hate that too btw.
and I want more back catalogue releases

When I used to spin vinyl back in the day I used to use Juno.co.uk, brilliant website.
expanded into digital too - Dance mp3 & WAVs: over 400,000 dance music tracks at Juno Download - Juno Download :grinning:

for ease of use i prefer djdownload, their needledrop player for previewing is great, shame that they not always have what I'm after, so beatport and aforementioned junodownloads it is too. :music:

I hate audiojelly new layout and i hate beatport now.

junodownload and djdownload FTW
Totally agree, Audiojelly have completely screwed their site up now. Why change something that works fine? Instead they **** it all up and then raise all their prices to kick you while you're down! Google haven't changed their site design in years but they seem to be doing ok :wall:

Always hated beatport as flash sites are among my top 3 pet hates of the internet. Now AJ have followed their lead I'm back at the ever-faithful Dance mp3 & WAVs: over 400,000 dance music tracks at Juno Download - Juno Download :grinning:

When I used to spin vinyl back in the day I used to use Juno.co.uk, brilliant website.

yeah i used to love Juno, when i bought lots of vinyl ages ago! The case was i bought off Vinyl Warning here in Australia, but since juno got it first, postage and price used to work out if i ordered in bulk, and juno's website was great and simple then! i havent thought to try juno download much, gonna check that out now!

In terms of digital downloads, i have always used beatport, its just been somewhere i have got used to, since im in Aus there is no territorial issues, the American dollar is good for us right now and im used to browsing it! Mind you i have previously on and off used audiojelly, trackitdown, 4djsonly, vonyc, armada, cdjshop, atsdigital (aka above the sky) and many others!

Agree with Lazarus on the Flash sites etc, handy on one way, but bad in another!

beatport sucks cause of the region restrictions.. who the hell do they think they are doing that.. fuckers :p

beatport doesn't do territory restrictions, they're a for profit company so anything they can sell they will sell.
It's the labels that do so.
Next time you come across a restricted tune try to get it somewhere else off the SAME label - you will run into same problems.
It may happen that it is released on a subdivision of same label or a different label altogether which may just happen not to be on beatport's partner list.
beatport operates a rather confusing regime regarding labels based on turnover iirc.

This thread still open?

I use audiojelly the most, simply because it was the first one I found. Beatport was good for long (1min+) previews back when a.j ones were only 30 seconds....
Also using trackitdown too.

Personal preference has always been trackitdown, audiojelly is a close 2nd but tid is always 1st port of call :D

Although beatport does get some sweet exclusives so its over there sometimes lol

The sites where I buy music are Beatport.com and junodownload.com.

It's strange that juno wasn't included in the list.

Beatport and iTunes.
Mostly iTunes because of the gift cards and low costs per track.

Back