Feature Request (Yes, another one...;P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeplyDisturbed

Registered
Reaction score
Once again, I'm back with another feature request :super:

I believe it would be extremely helpful and convenient if you guys can make it that when you go to "New Posts" on the top, it takes you directly to the first post since your last visit. I've seen this on many other boards and it's extremely useful/helpful/efficient and time saving. Perhaps you can integrate this script into any link on the homepage. (i.e. any time you click on a thread, it automatically takes you to your first unread post.

Have a nice weekend everybody,
-Behbo0
-:beer2:

Once again, I'm back with another feature request :super:

I believe it would be extremely helpful and convenient if you guys can make it that when you go to "New Posts" on the top, it takes you directly to the first post since your last visit. I've seen this on many other boards and it's extremely useful/helpful/efficient and time saving. Perhaps you can integrate this script into any link on the homepage. (i.e. any time you click on a thread, it automatically takes you to your first unread post.

Have a nice weekend everybody,
-Behbo0
-:beer2:

well, on threads which contain unread posts, you will have a little icon in front of the thread name. when you click that, it takes you to the first unread post. is that what youre talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back