FIRST STATE September Update & Crossroads Update

Miniscus

Registered
Reaction score
s3d6qw.jpg

FIRST STATE September Update & Crossroads Update

Hey there friends and fans!!

It's been a while since my last update, that's because i've been working really hard on a few new projects which include some hot new remixes, and a few other cool bits that will all be revealed in time. But for now, here's a quick update for now:

**** DJ MAG TOP 100****
For the passed month, the DJ world has been going crazy with the opening of this year's DJ MAG TOP100 poll. And the fever has hit the First State HQ as well. If you haven't voted yet, then please check out this video YouTube - VOTE FOR FIRST STATE DJMAG TOP 100 2010 , and head over to top100djs.com and cast your vote for FIRST STATE

****TIESTO REMIX OUT NOW****
This week saw the release of my latest remix for the one and only TIESTO. Get your hands on "TIESTO ft Tegan & Sarah - Feel it in My Bones (First State Remix) , available on "TIESTO - KALEIDOSCOPE REMIXED" out now!!!

***GEORGE ACOSTA FT FISHER - LOVE RAIN DOWN (FIRST STATE REMIX***
Coming up next week is the release of another new remix i've just completed for George Acosta. The track will be available through all leading download stores on Black Hole Recordings.

***CROSSROADS RADIO SHOW & PODCAST***
It's now easier and more convenient then ever before to get your hands on My weekly radio show. Every week, the show will be automatically available to you on this site where you can stream it or download it straight to your pc (no pop ups or diverting links) First State - Tracks - SoundCloud

The podcast version of the show is available via iTunes. Simply search "FIRST STATE CROSSROADS" in iTunes or add this link in your iTunes SUBSCRIBE tab: itpc://firststatescrossroads.podOmatic.com/rss2.xml

Listen to ALL Your favourite episodes here !!
Crossroads by First State | Mugasha

***FIRST STATE MUSIC***
Monday will see the debut release for my new label FIRST STATE MUSIC, which i s a new sublable of BLACK HOLE RECORDINGS. Kicking things off with South African Jason van Wyk's latest tune "DREAM ON". The track will be available through all leading download portals.

*** OCTOBER GIG GUIDE***
1 October 2010
Record Club @ Dance Hall
Magnit
Murmansk (Russia)

2 October 2010
Open Gate to Dance World
Pyramida
Kazan (Russia)

29 October 2010
The Origin - Halloween 2010
Durban (South Africa)
Featuring: First State, Sander van Doorn, Marco V

30 October 2010
Electric Mansion
Johannesburg (South Africa)
Featuring: First State, Sander van Doorn, Marco V

For more information on head over to VOTE FOR FIRST STATE!

As always.... THANK YOU for your support!!!!!

Cheers
FIRST STATE

First State (FirstStateMusic) on Twitter
YouTube - FirstStateMusic's Channel

Back