for anyone currently here

habs11

Registered
Reaction score
the 2nd or 3rd last song of DJ Superior presents - Energetic Field 026 on AH.F...

it was on about 15-20 min ago and had a very catchy melody... doubt anyone will get it since i dont have an example but worth a try

thx

quite a few of the tracks have been ID'd in where?? when/where does the dj usually post the list?

thx again

Think habs11 is talking about La guitar... ( eeks I dont know the ID for sure ) :(

quite a few of the tracks have been ID'd in where?? when/where does the dj usually post the list?

thx again

both in the link i posted in my previous message, it will take u to the liveset section of the forum, read through the replies and you'll see a lot of the tracks. he's offline on msn at the moment but left a reminder to post the tracklist soon

sorry man i somehow missed the link.... not used to the layout of this forum lol... thx a lot. if you remember at the time, wanna let me know when it gets posted? just incase i miss it? i'll be checking often... if not its alright thx a lot!
both in the link i posted in my previous message, it will take u to the liveset section of the forum, read through the replies and you'll see a lot of the tracks. he's offline on msn at the moment but left a reminder to post the tracklist soon

sorry man i somehow missed the link.... not used to the layout of this forum lol... thx a lot. if you remember at the time, wanna let me know when it gets posted? just incase i miss it? i'll be checking often... if not its alright thx a lot!

you'll get used to it in time ;)

Is there any way to search for an artist in 'calendar' other than looking at all of them invidually..... ie. if i wanna see the next time armin van buuren plays..... can i?

Back