Forum Version Update

haha rofl @ last comment :p
how would you know?

Well, you know......:mask:

Oh damn. I just got caught:LMAO:

Seriously, those ads annoy me:p

What do you mean by that?:unsure: AH is nothing like MS. AH does not have those cute girls on their laptops pretending to be talking with you:p:lol:
Well,first off why do I have to change my browser settings just to listen to the music here.And unfortunately that doesn't work. Either it's this lame azz computer or something else is up.
No one has gotten back to me about how to correct the probelm says: "Page can not be displayed"at the live sets updates and when I try to tune in with media player.Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Guess I'll get used to it.I do dig the chat box so people can BS about the days daily events there and not on the forums.
No offense I'm really here for the tunes and possibly metting up with people for the NYC shows this summer.

P.S. Above and Beyond was awesome!!
No Ahfterhours shirts were worn again:p

Think I'd like the new additions if I could listen to the music!

Well, you know......:mask:

Oh damn. I just got caught:LMAO:

Seriously, those ads annoy me:p
That's why I never have used myspace.........Ack:p

Well,first off why do I have to change my browser settings just to listen to the music here.And unfortunately that doesn't work. Either it's this lame azz computer or something else is up.
No one has gotten back to me about how to correct the probelm says: "Page can not be displayed"at the live sets updates and when I try to tune in with media player.Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Guess I'll get used to it.I do dig the chat box so people can BS about the days daily events there and not on the forums.
No offense I'm really here for the tunes and possibly metting up with people for the NYC shows this summer.

P.S. Above and Beyond was awesome!!
No Ahfterhours shirts were worn again:p

Think I'd like the new additions if I could listen to the music!

for the panel not showing up... try updating your java script or enable it...

Dan thanks again,I appreciate it alot,shows yer character:grinning:

I took two days off from work and I haven't signed in here since last Friday night.My buckazz co-worker musta screwed something up at work:p
Things are good here at home nice to be back:)

To add a background picture to your profile you need to do this: Background images must come from your albums. Enter the URL to a picture in one of your public or profile albums. I uploaded a picture to my profile, copied the picture URL into my background field and saved. But still doesn't seem to be working :confused:

I doubt I'm doing something wrong, but never know..

worked just fine for me :p:p:p

yeah alot of cool things...what i miss is the gender information and the country in the statistik / short statistic

^^we are all here because we love the same music, gender has no importance, i prefer the Privacy of it not being known

The "friends" system is kinda weird, and the message you get when you add people to your list is even more strange...

"You are now ____'s friend" LOL... :lol:

What do you mean by that?:unsure: AH is nothing like MS. AH does not have those cute girls on their laptops pretending to be talking with you:p:lol:

Well, it does have a myspace sort of feel, between you and me... :whistle:

...not that it's a bad thing, of course. I think it's interesting, especially the phrases the computer tells you, like I said before.

yeah alot of cool things...what i miss is the gender information and the country in the statistik / short statistic

+10000000k How am I suppose to know now if I fancy a girl or a block!!??..:):lol: For some of us it doesn't matter it seams.... but for me it is of a bit of importance!!! :lol:
Apart from that :grinning:

Back