FSOE 250 Live Broadcast

the problem is, Insonmic event only support EDM mainstream artists

How is that a reply to what i wrote? Will that be an isomniac party? If so, i would not call him mainstream! I'm surprised they booked him, didn't think he was known & popular enough. Fuk insomniac! They sold tix to BW/ASOT 550 before announcing lineup. I might not have gone if i knew the lineup. They are doing the same unprofessional, greedy, jerk thing with BW Bay Area.

who's in the mix now, and I don't like this dutstep tune @_@"

tell me about it was wondering what i was listening to all this time?!

Track List for Shogun set ???

shogun right now!!!!!

i know i have been wondering if my phone app was ******* up then?!glad i wasnt the only one!!!

The transmission is continue with Shogun!

How is that a reply to what i wrote? Will that be an isomniac party? If so, i would not call him mainstream! I'm surprised they booked him, didn't think he was known & popular enough. Fuk insomniac! They sold tix to BW/ASOT 550 before announcing lineup. I might not have gone if i knew the lineup. They are doing the same unprofessional, greedy, jerk thing with BW Bay Area.

ah no... LMD who puts Arctic Moon to the gig in L.A. ,LMD has some promising booking around South CA. On Isomniac.... it's the biggest EDM event company in USA that I was talking about is mainstream company

Back