FSOE 300 Live Broadcast Amsterdam

Live Recording FSOE 300 Amsterdam Room 2 tomorrow Tuesday 27-08-2013 00.00 CET - 06.00 CET
What are you doing editing the thread title? It was Live Broadcast NL at the day of broadcast. I'd like to keep it as that.

And this should be good news to those who were hoping to have heard the sets from the Future Sound room 2 weeks ago, as the recordings did make it to the servers for tomorrow's airplay. I'm still waiting on those sets from the main room. Seems weird that they haven't made it over here. :fishing:

Do not post any tracklists from those Future Sound sets. Do that and they will be deleted, without question.

Respect the growth of Tech Trance and the producers / DJs who do it right :no:

what if i told you you're living in a matrix... all those noises have to be shut down while totally don't overrun the trance scene :wink: how you can compare tech with melodic and call that shit as trance, tech sounds after a nice breakdown :thumbsdown: too disappointing, NO respect for such a productions and djs!

what if i told you you're living in a matrix... all those noises have to be shut down while totally don't overrun the trance scene :wink: how you can compare tech with melodic and call that shit as trance, tech sounds after a nice breakdown :thumbsdown: too disappointing, NO respect for such a productions and djs!
Calm down, man. If, for example, W&W play house on a trance show, I don't say: "What the fcuk are they doing?" and keep listening to them, I just turn this sh*t off and don't make myself sad. That's it. If you don't like it, don't listen to it. That's simple.

CICA, where is your proof about Tech Trance as not part of Trance? As if you've been acting like it's been coming out of nowhere as of late? I am right about what I edited into my signature, I am keeping it in my signature and I don't have to say anything else about it until Sunday.

No more off-topic about what's in my signature in this thread. Am I clear on that?

CICA, where is your proof about Tech Trance as not part of Trance? As if you've been acting like it's been coming out of nowhere as of late? I am right about what I edited into my signature, I am keeping it in my signature and I don't have to say anything else about it until Sunday.

No more off-topic about what's in my signature in this thread. Am I clear on that?
Sir, yes, Sir!

Alex sorry i can not while i still hear of these more and more everyday! maybe only bad selection of tracks by djs put into their sets?!
Carl what proof lol no i don't say tech can not be in trance but not there after the breakdown!

btw why you deleted my post? :hmmm:

who deleted??

why dont we all calm down :)

btw it was me who editted the post name, wad requested for me to do so...

looking forward to tonights fsoe sets.

hello Dan :wave:
above1stbase deleted moderadted my post bud dunno why that's i'm asking! for me still showing as i'm a mod but when i'm logged out the post is gone, at post #844 where DJ Alex The Lion quoted my post is there what i wrote...

find a track very good to explain what is good trance for me and what is a noisy tech for me ↓
Liam Wilson - Shattered Glass (Part One) & Liam Wilson - Shattered Glass (Part Two)
(part one) this the good version and (part two) is the bad version

so simply is how i rating a production :smile:

OK Dan, that's understood. I'll go along with the title change.

As for tonight, remember, once Dirkie Coetzee ends we go straight into the 6 sets from the Future Sound Room. Expect to hear these sets at these times (in CET):

00:00 - 01:00 Matt Bukovski
01:00 - 02:00 Ahmed Romel
02:00 - 03:00 Simon O'Shine
03:00 - 04:00 Sneijder
04:00 - 05:00 Tonny Nesse
05:00 - 06:00 Fady & Mina

Ironically enough for me I have another doctor's appointment to get to in less than a half-hour so I won't be around for Matt Bukovski, maybe not even for chunks of Ahmed Romel. But I'll look to be back for the rest before the night's over.

And some of you might be aware of some of these sets and their tracklists having already been put up on Soundcloud or Facebook prior to tonight. Heck, even Fady & Mina played their closing set from that night as their recent episode of Connected here last Saturday. If you want to do Live tracklisting for any of the available-to-you tracklists from these sets, you can go ahead an do just that. And again, don't post the whole tracklist at the beginning or during the whole set. Do that and when I come back from my doctor's appointment, those posts are getting deleted, no questions asked. :fishing:

If you'd like live tracklisting... : )

1. ID - ID (Intro Edit)
2. Roger Shah feat. Nuera - Guess (Matt Bukovski Remix)

1. ID - ID (Intro Edit)
2. Roger Shah feat. Nuera - Guess (Matt Bukovski Remix)
3. Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight & Sarah Lynn - Silhouette (Allen & Envy Remix)

Back