FSOE 300 Live Broadcast Argentina

True plus it's all bout location internet speed and tech people they should have took some Asot gear with them lol!
Asot only screwed up once and that was in kaula lumper

yes . i was there in ASOT 600 Kuala Lumpur ..and the event stopped 2 times ( during W&W and Super 8 & tab ) due to technical failure ..damned

Its the last party FSOE 300?

Which JOC reconstruction is this one? I forgot the name :(

I mean, I like his stuff, but after Photographer? Doesn't make much sense really. The only thing I can think of is that it will help people to recover some energy for Aly & Fila later. I remember what the crowds at ASOT looked like at the end of the night
good point :hmmm:

really awesome i have never been to a Trance show yet been to see some dubstep but i can't even listen to it anymore even if it was Skrillex and i met him lol! I hope AVB comes to Atlanta GA

Well, couldn't remember the name of previous one :(

(not counting tracks during stream failure)

a Coming Soon track
Fady & Mina vs. Philippe el Sisi - Zombies
AvB feat. Justine Suissa vs JOC & Giuseppe Ottaviani & Will Atkinson - Burned with desire vs. Ride The Wave (AvB Mashup)
Aly & Fiila vs. Fady & Mina - The Journey (FSOE 300 Anthem)
Fady & Mina - Ninja
Fady & Mina - Kepler 22
Second Sine - Ipanema Girls
ID
John O'Callaghan &
John Askew vs. Iio - Stressed Rapture (Alex Vlasov Mashup)

John O'Callaghan & John Askew vs Nadia Ali – Stressed Rapture (Shura Vlasov Mashup)

Well, couldn't remember the name of previous one :(

(not counting tracks during stream failure)

a Coming Soon track
Fady & Mina vs. Philippe el Sisi - Zombies
AvB feat. Justine Suissa vs JOC & Giuseppe Ottaviani & Will Atkinson - Burned with desire vs. Ride The Wave (AvB Mashup)
Aly & Fiila vs. Fady & Mina - The Journey (FSOE 300 Anthem)
Fady & Mina - Ninja
Fady & Mina - Kepler 22
Second Sine - Ipanema Girls
ID
John O'Callaghan &
John Askew vs. Iio - Stressed Rapture (Alex Vlasov Mashup)

ID was Mauro Picotto - Verdi (Joint Operations Centre 0.30 Rework)

We can only hope I'll catch the rest on rebroadcast gotta get up early but i will stay for photographer or maybe like half set of all days a sunday night

Back