FSOE 300 Live Broadcast Egypt

:super: massive tune :clap::clap::clap:
And a needed retrieving of the Schedule right now to get the FSOE 300 Egpyt Live Broadcast off the Now Playing Bar for a current replay that's playing. Again, the live broadcast is over. :book:

And a needed retrieving of the Schedule right now to get the FSOE 300 Egpyt Live Broadcast off the Now Playing Bar for a current replay that's playing. Again, the live broadcast is over. :book:

:hmmm: dunno what live party replay playing now but it's already better than what was tonight :)

Thanks to all those who listened and danced! It was an unforgettable celebration FSOE 300! Good night, friends! All good dreams! And remember, In Trance We Trust! See you on the next party!

Thanks to all those who listened and danced! It was an unforgettable celebration FSOE 300! Good night, friends! All good dreams! And remember, In Trance We Trust! See you on the next party!
see you too

:hmmm: dunno what live party replay playing now but it's already better than what was tonight :)
It's a set from Trance Sanctuary. Don't know what but I have to sort that out with Dan. Any posts during this TS set that were made here, I've moved them over here http://www.ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?55320-13-07-2013-Trance-Sanctuary-Live-Broadcast

Again, the FSOE 300 Live Broadcast is over. If you're listening to this Trance Sanctuary set, move over to the Trance Sanctuary thread now. :fishing:

Can you at least change the now playing so it leads there?
That's what I'm trying to sort out with Dan or any other staff member now. Front page is still saying RETRIEVING SCHEDULE PLEASE WAIT for Upcoming shows. That tells me something's gone wrong over there and I have to get answers from one of them quickly and then for one of them to get it fixed.

OK, so I can't reach Dan nor Kowy on the lingering issue with the home page right now, so I've e-mailed iniquitrance on this and hopefully he'll have it fixed by the time of tyDi's slot for his show, because I don't want to see any more posts here in which they're not related to the live broadcast that ended an hour ago.

And again, in regard to the sets from the live broadcast that ended an hour ago, do not ask for download links now. We need the sets to reach our servers first for replay before we can proceed with them.

I have to sleep. Now. I'll look for this problem on the front page to be fixed by the time I wake up. Good night. :fishing:

No. And there likely won't be any for the 3 after Mexico. We only broadcast the first of the celebrations from Egypt. The rest is through the FSOE site.

If we were broadcasting Mexico we would have had a thread for it by now. And mind you we have our other shows to tend to, plus we could have major rescheduling problems if those shows get bumped by the next three FSOE 300 events.

Back