FSOE 300 Live Broadcast Prague

All events have been massive! I think next year there will be more cities added, like ASOT, but quality lineups

:book: And so ends a long journey for Aly & Fila that stretched from its starting point in Egypt with seeing Aly together with Fadi, through a massive B2B with John O'Callaghan in Mexico, to a double-room night in Amsterdam, homecomings for Soul & Senses with a dream realized for ½ of Neptune Project in Buenos Aires in Argentina, to closing this out in Prague. Been fantastic nights every one of them, and it's been a pleasure to be there for broadcasting 4 of 5. Never mind the cut off before the fade out at the venue but still.

We're done here for the finale of the FSOE 300 Celebrations from Sazazu in Prague. Massive sets these sure were from Thomas Coastline, Aly & Fila, Arctic Moon, Bryan Kearney, Fady & Mina and company to send the celebrations out.

FSOE 300 Live Broadcast Prague - Fady & Mina on AH.FM
:book:

01. Coming Soon - Buzz On
02. Coming Soon - Chemistry (DJ Fabio & Moon Remix)
03. Trance Arts & Colin James - Ballistic (Indecent Noise Remix)
04. Scotty Lee & Crank - Tension
05. Onova - Infinitude (Original Mix)
06. Second Sine - White House
07. Aly & Fila vs Fady & Mina - The Journey (FSOE 300 Anthem)
08. Armin van Buuren feat. Justine Suissa vs. John O'Callaghan & Giuseppe Ottaviani - Burned With Desire vs. Ride The Wave (Will Atkinson Remix) (Armin van Buuren Mashup)
09. Jonathan Carvajal - Rawkoholic (Original Mix)
10. Fady & Mina - NinJa (Original Mix)
11. Adam Ellis - Napalm Poet (Original Mix)
12. Paul van Dyk feat. Plumb - I Don't Deserve You (John O'Callaghan Remix)

Check the top post now for recaps of tracklists from the sets of Aly & Fila, Arctic Moon, Bryan Kearney & Fady & Mina. And hopefully have postings of tracklists from Thomas Coastline, Mohamed Ragab & Sied van Riel for their sets as we go into the next week.

Don't ask for download links now. We need them to reach our servers first for replay before we can proceed with uploading them to HotFile.

One more time to Aly & Fila, congratulations on 300 Episodes of the Future Sound Of Egypt. It's been a blast for us at AH.FM broadcasting 4 of 5 of these events. Looking forward to doing it again next year for 350. Cheers to you boys :beer2:

Last edited:
Great FSOE 300 Prague, amazing djs and sets alike :bravo:

I'm still tired from yesterdays sets, so I'm heading to bed :sleeping:

Also, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO :super::bravo::flowers:

Excellent event that was :)

thanks to all involved in FSOE 300 :clap: cheers to the next one being even greater :beer2:

and with that said, i now crash into my bed :sleeping:

good night :wave:

Minding the slow loading problems I had several minutes ago, a reminder that if you're interested, another marathon day is ahead as in less than 1½ hours, we start the 3rd edition of Slovakia In The Mix. Featuring sets from the likes of Pete Silver, SHato & Paul Rockseek & B2B sets of AH.FM Residents Nifra vs. Styller, ReOrder vs. Pizz@dox & Miroslav Vrlik vs. Martin Jurenka, and sets from some of Slovakia's lesser-known and finest. You can find more info on this marathon at this thread http://www.ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?56772-Slovakia-In-The-Mix-003 Join in on the Facebook event page as well before entering that marathon's main thread, which you can find here https://www.facebook.com/events/367713050023204/?ref=br_tf as hosted by Styller:book:

I won't be joining in on this as I'm going to be taking all of Saturday off so if you're tuning in, enjoy Slovakia In The Mix 003. Thanks once again for tuning to the broadcast of the Finale of the FSOE 300 Celebrations from Sazazu in Prague, and have a good night folks. :wave:

Back