Gareth Emery - More Than Anything

xruntime

Registered
Reaction score
I believe this thread was here before, but got deleted in the server problems. So I'll make it again, cause its such a badass tune...

Anyways, which mix do you like best? The FIVE AM has made a lot of sets recently, but S&T made ASOT future favorite...

I'd go for the FIVE AM. The bass and "loudness" of the S&T mix would work well for a club, though, it totally makes you wanna go wild...but for normal listening, FIVE AM all the way.

I'm bored of the S&T mix. I still like the Five am mix. I never really heard the original mix haha..

Probably not as good as these 2 mixes..

I'm bored of the S&T mix. I still like the Five am mix. I never really heard the original mix haha..

Probably not as good as these 2 mixes..
original ftw! :super: other are nice too :)

I've heard the original, but the the vocals aren't essential to the song...just like Till The Sky Falls Down, the vocals aren't repulsive, they just aren't necessary. Dunno what you would call it, fluff?

But I agree with you 100% Laan, FIVE AM ftw!

definitely a great tune .. 5am = <3. i'm new to the site, nice to meet you guys. :D

Damn all previous comments has been deleted!!!
As I said b4, love this tune!!! GTR 5am remix is amazing!!!
Good in a club:D

definitely a great tune .. 5am = <3. i'm new to the site, nice to meet you guys. :D

:welcome: to the AH forums rome ...

...and I totally agree that Gareth Emery's FiveAM remix pwnz - that's the most that one could have done out of that song - the essential :choon:

:wave: welcome to all the new people. Enjoy your stay, and spread the good word about afterhours. Cheers!

Okay tune, though Gareth Emery had a better ones. Heard only 5am remix (6,5/10).

all the mixes are good .. cause it's a superb tune .. S&T Remix is best , Five AM second and original 3rd but still all worth a listen every single day .. simply amazing :X

the Stoneface and Terminal remix of this song owns it.:ah::choonalert::choon:

Back