Geocaching

dfx

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone here into geocaching? If you don't know what it is: Introduction and homepage

Reason for asking is that I've just performed an ear piercing on my sheep :) and created a travel bug out of it :) Of course it has an AH theme :) I called it the Black Afterhours Sheep and will be releasing it into the wild shortly :)

Thrilled to watch it and see where it will be going... :)

Anyone here into geocaching? If you don't know what it is: Introduction and homepage

Reason for asking is that I've just performed an ear piercing on my sheep :) and created a travel bug out of it :) Of course it has an AH theme :) I called it the Black Afterhours Sheep and will be releasing it into the wild shortly :)

Thrilled to watch it and see where it will be going... :)

This is news to me. I never even heard about this.:unsure:

Black sheep is cool though!

the sheep has been dispatched :)

the sheep has been dispatched :)

where is the sheep?? :cry::cry:

oveja_negra.jpg
xDDD

it would be nice see the sheep @ sevilla with me xDDDDDDDDD

I know geocaching. That's a great fun! :grinning:

I think I should buy a GPS :lol:

Can I use my mother-in-law as a Travel Bug???:mask::lolz:

*please,someone take her far far away from me...LOL.*

Can I use my mother-in-law as a Travel Bug???:mask::lolz:

*please,someone take her far far away from me...LOL.*

its so simple to get rid of the Mother-In-Law....don't get married :tongue: :lol:

i just bought a GPS unit and this sounds like fun...as soon as i figure out how to make the bloody thing to tell me my actual location in Canada, currently it thinks i am in California LMAO...i wish...but its not helpful cause apparently i have to travel 3000km to work every day :lol:

i just made an account :)

i'm thinking to put out there an envelope with a picture of one of the AH banners and my referral ID, would be interesting to see if anyone signs up :mml:...and i'm going to call it, guess what?...

Follow The Trail :lol::lol:

the sheep has arrived in denmark now.

Haven't got a clue what this is all about:dontknow:

Back