Global Experience - Malaysia (Original Mix)

Luconia

Registered
Reaction score
have you listen to them?

A nice progressive trance track with Malay lyrics.
I am so proud because it was named after my beloved country.:smile1:

Yepp, heard it already. Great track! Loved it more than Global Experience - Madras (Original Mix) which was always released recently.

a great music for sure, plus the lyrics are in Malay..which was very surprising at 1st hear. never in my life i find something so familiar as Malay language in trance.

anyway, if you know the meaning of the lyrics.....it's haunting....

Yepp, heard it already. Great track! Loved it more than Global Experience - Madras (Original Mix) which was always released recently.
+1 :)
Malaysia ftw :thumbsup:

Luconia said:
a great music for sure, plus the lyrics are in Malay..which was very surprising at 1st hear. never in my life i find something so familiar as Malay language in trance.

so can you translate them to english?:)

+1 :)
Malaysia ftw :thumbsup:

so can you translate them to english?:)
it says 'a being was buried...'

mystical track in it's own way....plus the sitar riff after the phrase.
the local people here like mystical things & haunting cases, i guess DJ Shah has done a really good job:music:

This track is my favourite at the moment. Superb production with an amazing atmosphere!

Same here

Last edited:
Looks like Global Experience is trying to fuse different cultures in Trance music. And thats a good idea imo.

This track is simply phenomenally amazing! :super::super::choonalert:

Madras is great as well. :music:

I give Malaysia a 100/10 :)

Last edited:
Global Experience aka DJ Shah :) is one amazing DJ who stands out in Germany. He's probably the only German DJ who plays progressive melodic music, unlike the rest of Germany who's into Hard Trance and Tech Trance.
I didn't hear Malaysia, but after hearing Madras, One Night In Tokyo and his Sunlounger tracks... i'm sure that Malaysia is also one hell of a track!
*dancing at a beach party*

Back