Good Bye 2006 / Hello 2007!!!!

jedrekmx

Registered
Reaction score
I would like to takes this opportunity to say the following:

Thanks for the great choons/sets! 2006 was a great year for AfterHours!!! Dan, thank you very much for putting in all this time and work into such a marvelous idea/site. It's a great pleasure having you bring us this amazing site and sharing it with all of us! You have a big heart!!! Thank you to all the people who have worked behind the scenes to help out Dan! Big pat on the back! A big thank you to all the DJs/Producers for taking the time to record/produce amazing tunes, sets and for sharing them with all of us! And to you, the listeners - Thank you for all the hard work in listening and posting comments on this great site!!! Looking forward to making it through another great year ahead with all the new and exciting ideas that are in stock and planned for AH! (none of which I know anything about)

Have a

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

All the best in 2007! See you in the New Year! Cheeers! :cheers:

thank you so much !! i hope everyone here will stay with us and this radio, many new things coming in 2007.

I wish everyone happy new year and whatever you do, do it safe :)

Happy New Year everyone! :D

Happy New Year everyone! Can you believe that AfterHours has been healthy for 8 months now? Four more months and we can say Happy Birthday to AfterHour's 1 year anniversary!

Dan, you're ******* amazing man. To everyone who doesn't know Dan well enough, trust me dude... he dedicated his warm heart and sweet time to make this radio what it is as of this day. Look at him and charish him as a very good person - espeacially if you love AfterHours!

Cheers,
~Jordan

Happy New Year everyone!

Big ups to Dan for ah.fm. And cheers to everyone on here that makes it possible. The resident DJ's, the producers, and the forum contributers.

Yes, happy new year. And have a wonderful 2007:mask::)

643 Listeners _ NOW PLAYING Sean Tyas - Tytanium Sessions 207 with Guest Tomas Heredia on AH.FM 04-11-2013

Yes, happy new year. And have a wonderful 2007:mask::)

2013-11-04 Monday, 00:19
SUNNY TOMORROW
SUNNY TOMORROW is online
user-online.png

AH.FM Addict
10679509153_17f87951f2_o.png

:hmmm: Checking old Pages ? :)

Back