good trancy breaks djs

R

Ricatrance1

Ok so I'm really freaking out right now, i mean i just figured out that what i thought all along was just a kind of trance that isn't around anymore as much, is actually called trancy breaks. I've loved so many songs that are of that genre and never knew that it was a certain genre other then just trance. As I've grown up with trance I've loved all kinds of trance, and grew to love progressive and melodic trance the most, but lately i've been feeling like there was this kind of trance that i loved so much when i was girl that i don't hear anymore, and it was making me frustrated cause i knew what it sounded like but didn't know what genre it was or how to find the songs again. Well just a bit ago i was going around through stations and heard an old song i loved that was really trance but had the breaks sound with it, and thought (very silly i know) that i was just hearing a trance channel.....I was wrong! I looked over and saw that it was a breaks channel!!! So i wrote down the song and looked it up and sure enough i found a lot of the songs i most loved from when i was little on a compilation for breaks! Even though it sounds so trancy, so i looked up trancy breaks and sure enough there is such a thing!

what i'm asking for now is, what are the main djs who create this kind of music? and where can i get it!?!!!
I love trancy breaks :wub: (i'm so happy i found this music again, i've loved it for ever and had so many tapes of it <3)

oh and wanted to add thanks so so much in advance :)

Way Out West & Hybrid done few trancy breaks tracks in past but there not much artist that do it now. A great place to go is beatport. Look in the Breaks section.

NAPT - Fortune (12" Dub Mix) has bit trancy feel to it. Hope that help ya.

Way Out West & Hybrid done few trancy breaks tracks in past but there not much artist that do it now. A great place to go is beatport. Look in the Breaks section.

NAPT - Fortune (12" Dub Mix) has bit trancy feel to it. Hope that help ya.

heyy :) thanks for helping man. Yeah it seems your right its like for a bit people were creating the stuff and them it dropped, really sad cause i love the sound.
Yeah I already like that Way Out West song Mind Circus both the original and the G&D remix, so I could look in to them more. And your right, their earlier stuff did kinda sound like that i think.

And I'll def check out Hybrid, I've heard a lot about them since forever it seems, yet never checked it out lol

and I'll go and check beatport like ya said, oh and thx for the song its cool too.

this is my report back after checking out what you recomended. I went on beatport and ran into some old breaks stuff that i used to hear that wasn't trancy but it was still cool to hear it. It was nice to hear it again. The Hybrid stuff is really pretty and way cool. I love live strings and trancy breaks so yeah really neat. Thanks again for showing that. And yeah I found another neat song by way out west that i had liked when i was little but never knew who did it! What i figured out from this all is people aren't really interested in making this music as much anymore. It was like an late 90s early 2000s thing i guess. I'm just glad I have the songs I liked from when i was little again :) I think I can do with that. Maybe one day I will just make some songs like it or something xD
anyways thx for the help again man, appreciate it.

Thanks ok, i really glad that i helped you out:)

Back