Grotesque Indoor Festival Live Broadcast on AH.FM 12-12-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bullet In The Gun (Adam Ellis remix)

Planet Perfecto - Bullet In The Gun (Adam Ellis Remix) !!!!!!!

:: Planet Perfecto - Bullet In The Gun | Perfecto ::

There's a bullet in the gun
There's a fire in your heart
You will move all mountains that stand in your path
Till' the end of all time
I'll be by your side
Always dream that I'm yours and I'll dream you're mine

X2
Fight fire
With fire
Fight fire
With fire
Fight enemies with love

Till' the end of all time
I'll be by your side
Always dream that I'm yours and I'll dream you're mine

Fight fire
With fire
Fight fire
With fire
Fight enemies with love

Bullet in the gun (adam ellis remix)!!!!!! OMG!!!! Thanks Adam!!!!
set of memories....

Are there actually two mashups or did everyone just assume Ferry Tayle made one? If there are two, what's the difference?

There are two. I think the only difference is how long Nubia is being played. The first mashup was done by Arbe & Dann though.

This is the track that brought Adam to my attention. I was searching to for the Gary Maguire remix on youtube when I stumbled upon this version. This was before Napalm Poet

This is the track that brought Adam to my attention. I was searching to for the Gary Maguire remix on youtube when I stumbled upon this version. This was before Napalm Poet

Oh yeah the Gary Maguire actually got some attention and was pretty good. Adam's remix is more of a rework though but still a ******* good update

Miss you!!

How was it?

Really great. I felt that overall all the DJs were good to amazing. I was letdown by Oakie a bit (I was expecting proper psy but he played a lot of Neelix type tracks for 45 minutes) and PVD (3rd time I'm seeing him this year so his POD 3 stuff is getting boring) as well as Rank 1 (mix bag of great trance and electro-ish trouse. If work allows, going to SF in mid January as well

And now it's time for Patterson!!!

No classic is left unplayed in this set!

This piano in the breakdown :bow:

I know Simon got bored of this sound and he has every right to pursue new paths, but apart from Apex and the masterpiece that is Brush Strokes, his newer material is simply not as good as his Reset releases

Back