Grube & Hovsepian - Morning Sunrise [Incl. Element One / R.E.N.O.I.S.E. Remix]

Jose_Garcia

Registered
Reaction score
l_80bf82cee7e64d26a8c732d4b5198afb.jpg

Grube & Hovsepian - Morning Sunrise

With productions already noted on labels such as: Neuroscience, Real Deep, Sweet Cherry, L8-Night, Jigsaw, Coldharbour and Dissident. And remix projects for artists such as: Tenishia, Noel Sanger; Andy Tau, Mike EFEX, J-Soul, Ehren Stowers, Tek-Ne and Ilan Bluestone. Tim Grube (Miami, FL) and Mike Hovsepian (Los Angeles, CA), known as Grube & Hovsepian, have been devastating dance-floors world wide with their tunes. Fortunately, they take time out of their busy production schedules providing Smu[th] with a real treat!

'Morning Sunrise' is an electro tinged progressive trancer with tight, hard edged percussion and intricate melodic structures.

Alongside the original are ultra-qualitative remixes by: R.E.N.O.I.S.E. and Element One. R.E.N.O.I.S.E. takes us on darker ride with sinister drums and wicked edits paired with an epic take on the original melodic line. Element One gives us a perfect depiction of his, ever-so-in-demand, cutting-edge bassline driven sound.

TRACKLISTING:
01. Original Mix
02. R.E.N.O.I.S.E. Remix
03. Element One's Braineater Remix
04. Radio Version

SUPPORT:
Sander Van Doorn, Markus Schulz, Andy Moor, Darren Tate, Tenthu, Kaenow, Ernesto vs. Bastian, Danilo Ercole, Fred Numf, Robert Burian, Sonic Division, Sasha Stepanov, Taj, Amadeus, Kristina Sky, Graham Gold, Flash Brothers

AVAILABLE NOW ON BEATPORT:
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/163675/morning_sunrise

Back